I posted ages ago that i was looking for a Green voting guide and would post it when i found it, This is the best i could come up with. I was just making good on my word.

I take it you are in Tassie.

I too, live in a country area but i only have one doctor at the hospital and when i stand in my yard and turn 360 degrees i can count 5 trees.

I hate the place i live now, i grew up in the bush with trees and mountains all around me, now i have bare rolling hills and soil erosion.

I don't know what the timber industry is like in Tassie (rhet), but if it's anything like where we 'city faggots' live, it's as crooked as a dogs hind leg and couldn't give a fuck about your job apart from the fact you are making them money.

Anyway why chuck a spaz at us? We are voting for legalisation/decriminalistion of MJ not for you to lose your job.

Edited by Medicineman