you dont need to enrol...

fuck voting, waste of fuckin time...

Just remember you said that, if u ever get busted. Cmon man, free the weed!!!

And plus, you heard what wantdachronic said, if you don't vote the fines pile up and it'll get to the point where you won't be *able* to vote... u can still do a donkey vote or write "fuck you" on your ballot paper or whatever... but you may as well vote green and unfuck the world. (even if it is just a drop in the ocean. it's still equal to everyone else's drop)

If you can't change it (the system) from the outside, change it from the inside.

Gee, you guys aren't trying to get WC to vote green are you?? ::peace:: You got as much chance of that happening as you got of me voting for Pauline Hanson!! :humpf

But yeah, if you guys are gonna do the big fuck you on your ballots, an even bigger fuck you would go out to the big parties if you voted green instead! FREE THE GREEN!

if only it were that simple, last time i got handed the biggest peice of paper ive seen in my life to fill out, it didnt even fit into the box were i had to fill it out so no one could see, and if u mark one thing wrong or miss something u should of marked it doesnt count. alot more wasted time, a name mark off will be suffcient for me.

That "biggest piece of paper", it was white? If so, you only had to put a '1' above the line. That's 7 less letters than 'fuck you'. Sounds like you are working overtime.

The little green form, you have to number every box, but hey, it's the 'little' green form.

Here's the low down, number every box on the little green form, mark a '1' above the line for the party of your choice on the white form.

It's that simple.

First page, Cant be stuffed reading all through to the end...

:peace:

Legalisation of weed! Please.. ;p

Edit below this line

----------------------

PS. They are all trash talking politions, Once they are in they will take back what they have said.. And even if they dont, What is it "Over a 4 year study" "Over a 5 year term".. It wont happen straight away if at all.. lol

hmmmmm

on another note, My plant is on its 3rd set <3 ;~)

Edited by alch

Here it is, the Greens voting guide. Click this link, look through under your state and click on the link for your electorate and wait for the .PDF file to open (you can read .PDF files with Acrobat Reader). Remember don't just follow it because it's the Green voting guide, watch where your preferences go and if you are in NSW make sure you vote below the line.

Unfortunately i havn't recieved any news from the Greens yet reguarding voting in the senate, i am doing a bit more research but it's different for every electorate so you have to find the parties who have policies and preferences you don't want. A quick bit of info you might like: liberal, democrat, family first and CEC don't support legalisation of MJ as a party.

http://www.greens.org.au/howtovote/htvs

Also tyhere is a bit more info about voting Green on this page:

http://www.greens.org.au/howtovote

Fight the power, with the power.

Gee, you guys aren't trying to get WC to vote green are you??

but you may as well vote green and unfuck the world. (even if it is just a drop in the ocean. it's still equal to everyone else's drop)

Its easy to judge the greens being sum kind of heroic party that will save the world when your living in the city..

Youve got what you need except for your dope aint legal, happy working your slave jobs, and waiting for the day you can buy a bag of weed from the cannaconist so your life will be complete....

that dont mean shit to me....

Bob Carr has been as big or even more of a damage to my area then that scumbag faggot Neville Wran, where Neville decided to take everyones jobs away and decided that everyone in the middle of nowhere needs fucking national parks instead of jobs even though none of you city faggots ever come to see it, Bob Carr has decided we tough inbreds dont need any health care or hospitals...

i have a hospital within half an hour from me, its great I can go and see a nurse (maybe) and have her ring for an ambulance to take me to a hospital in an area where theres doctors.... I have another another hospital bout an hour away, its just as good, promised to fix it up... so they knocked most of it down.... and then we learn theres no money to EVER have it rebuilt... around 6000-7000 people in this very large area im talkin about, and only 3 doctors, 2 of them totally incompetent... 2hrs to fuckin hospital if i get sick, bitten by snake , etc... thats fucking bullshit...

vote for greens is just a vote for labour, yer theres a slight chance marijuana would be decriminalised... big fuckin deal, with labour head of state dishin out the dosh it wont matter if its not decriminalised and im caught, cos there wont jaisl to put me in soon if these fuckers keep scumming us...

Liberal Fuckers no different just care for rich cityscumfaggots, National party like to pretend they will stick up for us but dont get nuthing done and just come across being whingers complaing to bob carr who shits in their face, and there votes help faggots like johnny get in and waste money on killing iraqi children when they could be saving aboriginal (and white) children from getting raped and bashed out here...

If I voted I would vote for the death to tree huggers party, all city loving fuckups with jobs who dont understand how many trees we fuckin have inland.. and how many jobs are lost when they decide to stop chopping em down... keep your hippy forests around byron bay we dont give a fuck, but making people starve for trees you will never see is wrong, and thats all a vote for the greens is....

Edited by banned_again

Go to www.norml.org

it will tell you anything mj related. this is one of my main sources. Everyone but bush is pro-mj.

this may come as a suprise to you love420, but your government has nothing to do with the "AUSTRALIAN" elections... we have our "own" government amazingly enuf, we even have our own tv shows and brands of food... what a world eh???