Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

There are false conjectures needlessly thrown around in this thread by unqualified people who do not receive medicinal cannabis from Don nor do they know anything about the way his products are produced or the results from patients using his products.

That is a big assumption isn't it?

• Upvote 4

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure we are "qualified".. To an extent.. As most of us grow for health reasons..

and the price you and others pay.. Is quite absurd.. Even the butter maker thing (that has been linked and referenced in this thread) is over prices when purchasing thru don.

I will not mention much about the seeds.. But come on really?.

if you feel the need to use "don" as your only point of reference for oil or making your self slightly healthier... Then by all means you keep getting your over priced oil.. To pay for his court fees... He was caught an fighting legal battles .. You do know this dont you?.

Il go back to treating people free of charge as it should be.

thank you for your input.. I'm sorry you are un well... And I am more sorry you feel the need to get ripped off .. To an extent.

have you tried juicing cannabis leaves aswell?.. Just a thought.

Edited by Gumby1
  • Upvote 6

So people may die if we don't buy Don's overprice oil? That's a big call, since nice people here give it away to the needy. His prices are not a rumour, just price gouging of vulnerable sick people.

+1 Husky

I have to agree with Husky on this one. It doesn't cost what he is charging to produce. I know cos I make my own for my own medical use and I also have to acknowledge others who have assisted me along the way. It has been this community and the sharing of information that has made this all safely possible.

Now this is like any other public forum, you'll have people that agree and people that don't. That's all part of a public forum. 'Some' of us maybe unqualified but we are not uninformed. We all have opinions.

Don maybe assisting people, that's granted, but it ain't exactly without personal benefit.

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 6

I prefer to pay for my oil and know exactly what strain and the exact THC amount is in every drop (as he uses a chemist to make his oils). I also feel better knowing while medicinal cannabis is a grey area of the Australian law, when I purchase my oil from a registered business my money goes towards taxes and a legally registered business. I had previously received oil from backyard growers and I had no results what so ever as the THC potency was diluted with other oils. I am more than happy to pay for a product that is a maximum strength and consistent. I am surprised people are putting me down for choosing to buy cannabis oil rather than being happy that it has helped my health improve. Is this all this thread is about? Putting down a cannabis oil supplier rather than being happy for a persons health improvements no matter how they access medicinal cannabis oil.

I prefer to pay for my oil and know exactly what strain and the exact THC amount is in every drop (as he uses a chemist to make his oils).

As others have said there are many people happy to help people for free, The Don just isn't one of them. Paying to buy your medical cannabis oil is your choice but don't be fooled into thinking you know exactly what "strain" you are getting in an illegal market. What proof do you have the "strain" is as claimed? Also don't be fooled by marketing such as claims of using a chemist to make the oil and knowing the exact THC amount. How is the oil quality controlled? What is the name of the reputable lab that tests the oil and ensures you are receiving this exact THC amount?

Where are all the other happy cutomers you talk of that gave you permission to speak on their behalf as you claim? It would be good to see some positive posts regarding this company if he isn't just out to profit from the sick as appears to be the case so far.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 3

I prefer to pay for my oil and know exactly what strain and the exact THC amount is in every drop (as he uses a chemist to make his oils). I also feel better knowing while medicinal cannabis is a grey area of the Australian law, when I purchase my oil from a registered business my money goes towards taxes and a legally registered business. I had previously received oil from backyard growers and I had no results what so ever as the THC potency was diluted with other oils. I am more than happy to pay for a product that is a maximum strength and consistent. I am surprised people are putting me down for choosing to buy cannabis oil rather than being happy that it has helped my health improve. Is this all this thread is about? Putting down a cannabis oil supplier rather than being happy for a persons health improvements no matter how they access medicinal cannabis oil.

I'm sorry you feel as tho we were/are putting you down.

we have no ill will towards you.. Believe me we are a loving bunch here.

its just "don" is making money off sick people an charging a fair bit too much..

There is no "official" lab testing done. As it is still illegal in Australia and no chemist is needed to make the oil..nor would touch the subject or they would lose their license.

Im pretty sure don makes the oil him self.. Please do not believe everything you read.

and lastly.. This is a home for a few of us online.. And your first post out of the gate was in this thread... You did not put up an intro post.. Or say hi this is how I do things...your first post was to jump straight into a scam alert thread... Perhaps this is what leads people to think you are a don supporter an nothing else.

again, sorry if you think we are giving you a hard time or talking you down.. I think we are just being defensive of our online home.. Things often are misinterpreted on forums and in text.

most of this thread is based around the fact don charges way way too much for things to be calling it "helping"..

again, sorry for the trouble you are in and have been through.. I for one do hope you get better... (that's why I asked in an earlier post.. Have you tried juicing cannabis leaves as well?)

thank you.

cheers.

• Upvote 2