FIWH's adventures with lacto bacillus and fermented ferts

I Hope To Add To This In Due Time :D

Big Ups FIWH...Best & Healthiest Way To Grow Mate! Keep It Up!

i just made up a few tubs using ingredients sourced from bunnings and i have a few clones ready to pop in. i will get some pics up of that and document it here for you. it will give you a good idea of what to expect when starting your first no till because the first grow in a new tub can be a little rough at first

• Upvote 1

i just made up a few tubs using ingredients sourced from bunnings and i have a few clones ready to pop in. i will get some pics up of that and document it here for you. it will give you a good idea of what to expect when starting your first no till because the first grow in a new tub can be a little rough at first

Can't wait mate!

Have seen Great things from NoTill! So Good to see it being done in OZ! 

Much Kudos mate!! bit of a wayseer here on this site with this method! once i am able to get a garden happening (sept/oct) i hope.. this will definitely be what i will be doing!