Back in the day...

Had to go to Sydney last week wle i was there was going through some photo albums and came across some plants that mate and i grew back in the day out the back.

We nicked a wheelie bin and cut in 1/2 and used that as a pot, best thing for moving a plant and putting it away at night :D

Thw soil it is in was make up of potting mix food scraps horse and chook poo composted for for at least 6 months and a few monts before planting a dead chook in bottom of pot.

They was taken about a month after the pics if i remember rite, plants where gettin ripped off a bit at the time so we took em so not to loose them our self it was over 20 years ago lol.

The pics had to be done old school way and sent off to get developed, we had so many done that way lol.

As to strain have no clue they are just bag seed we would save from good weed we had scored.

There 2 plants in the one pot...

gallery_398_1225_164058.jpg

gallery_398_1225_1259293.jpg

gallery_398_1225_814072.jpg

gallery_398_1225_1210223.jpg

gallery_398_1225_934402.jpg

• Upvote 9