Cannabis & Tobacco

Do you mix your cannabis with tobacco?  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I no longer spin it either Badseed.  I just learned to baffle my tokes or bong hits until I found the right balance of cone size or spliff diameter/length but mostly diameter I think.  I useta play alot of drunken harmonica and the tongue and lip skills are simillar so i'm experimenting with different drawing techniques geea that was long-winded lol :toke:

Peace and good growing. v :sun:

:sick it's not just the "young and ignorant :doh:" who indulge in this disgusting habit, it appears to be firmly entrenched in the SA bogan :bounce:, they cough, they spit, they spew while their eyes bulge from their sockets and beads of sweat bubble on the brow, then in a gurgling gasp wheeze softly, fuckin good shit mate.

We mostly mix. though I'm on a mission to stop.  I think that the tiny bit of tobacco we mix w/weed is what keeps uscraving nicotine.-and we wanna keep smoking because of it (even if adequately elevated).  so like, I'm a non-smoker with a nicotine addiction lol  My plan is to eliminate the 'baccy by weaning myself into thinner skoobs down to the feather-quill spliff mix w/a bit f shake, maybe make some of MT's keif up to and of course our lovely flowers :give_rose:   Something I have personally noted is that if I am well stoned (functional still lol) the nicotine daggers are alleviated for much longer (and there's only like a third of a ciggie in a 2-3 papery) so the airway openings that cannabis assists are like saying "keep that tobacco out"!  Anyway I'm rambling lol

Peace all. v :toke: :sun: (where are you?)

Hey Faith, 

Iam on the same mission and have an awesome vape on its way to me to in an effort to kick off the spin and bong.

Just wondering how you are going with your own mission? 

Cheers!