Digital baluster lumatek, house and garden, cyco

Hi guys

I've been growing for years and have recsently changed my setup based on

The non professional advice given by the localhydroponic store.

I made 3 changes that cost me half my average yield, spoke to other store and got

More non professional advise regarding the change.

So here I am hearing from professional people about the changes I made.

1 - I change nutrients from cyco to house and garden.

2 - I change balusters from hps old to digital lumatek digital ballast 600w.

& was told that lumatek brand drop in proformance & should not have waisted my money on.

3 - I change my globs to sun blast that now I hear are no good.

Guys what's your views on the above and what have you notice a bout products and changes.

Thanks

Dazbo..

i hated cyco nutes so moving on from them is a good move in my opinion and I'm using house and garden now in coco and so far so good

digital ballasts are always going to better than the old ones due to there slightly higher output and flicker speeds

as far as the bulb goes i have never heard of them. any of the newer hps bulbs with added blue is the way to go in imo.

Hey Daz , as previously stated ,none of those changes should have resulted in any yield loss. Lumatek and H&G are both top notch products. Havn't heard of the sunblast bulbs(maybe sunmaster?) but i havnt seen any noticable difference between different brands of bulbs. Were all ur other perameters the same? Same strains, same grow methods etc..?

Is never a good idea to change brands of nutes partially into a cycle.....just wondering if you changed from scratch/begining or partially way through.... never mix products of the same nature..ie 2 differing types of bloom nutrient. Most peeps I expect know already not to do this especially @ base strength.. some fast growing plants stress under differing types of the same nutes being introduced.. wether or not this is genus or strain specific who knows?.. but it seems possible that stored foods in the plant material may not like the interaction of new or multiple base elements... (used to make your nutes)....I will try & find the link to an article I was reading this in & post later..... As for lumatek I believe they are one of the more reputable brands & I like mine.... & I agree with everyone else about the loss of yeild..... wtf..... hope you work it out...

only change one thing at a time bro, else youve no way of telling whats done what,

your ballast and bulb will make fuck all diff in my opinion , (i have lumtek digi)

nutes can make an differance, but then so can something as simple as slightley differant temps day and night , also veg/rooting periods ..

Hi guys thanks heaps for your feed back it's been really helpfully, I think I know what the problem is the bulbs has has a lot of complaints about them, I'm really pissed with the hydro shops giving advice given to them by sales reps selling shit.... You are right I should be patient and change one thing at a time.

Hi guys

I've been growing for years and have recsently changed my setup based on

The non professional advice given by the localhydroponic store.

I made 3 changes that cost me half my average yield, spoke to other store and got

More non professional advise regarding the change.

So here I am hearing from professional people about the changes I made.

1 - I change nutrients from cyco to house and garden.

2 - I change balusters from hps old to digital lumatek digital ballast 600w.

& was told that lumatek brand drop in proformance & should not have waisted my money on.

3 - I change my globs to sun blast that now I hear are no good.

Guys what's your views on the above and what have you notice a bout products and changes.

Thanks

Dazbo..