creating an autoflowering strain

Hey there quin. Your exactly right about how they create autoflowers. Any autoflowering seed you buy from a seedbank would have the genetics there for you to play with. You should check out bonzaseeds. They just became a sponsor of this site. If i remember correctly they are giving away some autoflowering strains to OS members very soon. There is a there is a thread for it around here somewhere. You can visit there website or contact him via this forum @ https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/user/47052-bonzaseeds/

Hope this helps.

td

Hey nacha,

If you have ever grown AK47 or the first generations of NL you would deff have noticed that some phenos from these plants deffinetly auto flowered when stressed and or were root bound... these plants contain no rudy whats so ever in there genetic make up.

I will go into more deatail later mate I am off to job interview

Not all auto flowers have the ruderalis gene in them.... so that information is incorrect...

A strain going into flower because of stress isn't autoflowering in my opinion. My understanding is that autos came from rudy's is russia because of the latitude they adapted to auto flower.

Sorry about gramma. Having trouble wig my phone this morning.

td

Hey nacha,

If you have ever grown AK47 or the first generations of NL you would deff have noticed that some phenos from these plants deffinetly auto flowered when stressed and or were root bound... these plants contain no rudy whats so ever in there genetic make up.

I will go into more deatail later mate I am off to job interview

Cheers Shroomy, I've not experienced that.

All AF's have their place, these two really spark my interest for Aussie outdoors

Super Cali Haze, Auto flowering sativa hybrid

Height :100-225cm Harvest : 100-120 days from seed

Yield : 110-250g | 4-9oz per planturely want in y

The result is a big tall cerebral sativa strain which can grow to over 2metres outdoors and produce upwards of 4 ounces depending on conditions. Perfect for fitting in 2 crops outdoors in summer, or maybe even three if you veg the first lot indoors during the end of august and then put outside in September, either way at least 2, but I'm sure 3 could be done

OR the Dr.Greenthumbs (these seeds are expensive but I'm curious, aussie sun would pump these girls)

Iranian Auto Flower S1 - 90 days start to finish outdoors, you could definitely fit 3 into an aussie season

2-3 foot plants that can yield from 100-300grams, I've seen journals on these and they can be monsters, but I've never seen them grown in aus

I'm guessing yield would be lighter on the Sep-Nov and Mar-May crops but could grow crazy on the Dec-Feb crop when the son is hottest

but this thread was about breeding AF's... I'm stoned & offtrack but not deleting my efforts lol