Autoflower feminised seeds

Bedbug

Why not , but u probably ain't gonna get makes n females but more hermies as well it can cost u a lot of time n effort

If u want to do that probably better to use colloidal silver , then female seeds

This is assuming your plant did this early in the flowering process

If it was mature and a few males flowers appeared they could be sterile or u could get lucky n pull a few fem seeds

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Micmac. I am treating one with silver and the little balls are just starting to form. But this hermie just happened and I was hoping to be able to use it. She is neither mature or immature, she’s about 1.5 month old. It’s an auto so buds have already appeared . I’m trying to produce fem seeds. I was hoping the gods had smiled on me and that nature had given me exactly what I’m trying to do with silver. Is this not the case?

I tried breeding it out myself for 3 years because I liked the strain. Never fuckin' improved though. It was a pretty dominating trait, I'd say on average half those girls I had faith in would've fully turned about midway through flowering.

Pretty bloody depressing having something 8-10 foot tall and turn to shit on you. Had no choice but to rip them out to keep them away from the good girls..

Micmac - if it laid dormant for years, I could probably live with that. Anyhoo, I pulled it. Still undecided if I regret that. So my first attempt has been a failure. . nothing to do but try again. This time my only changes have been ;

- starting with a slightly younger plant.

- painting on the silver solution with a brush. I’m going to change this to an eye dropper.