Cannabis Activism In Australia?

I agree with cvulse. I have a possible sogan... :dots: How about "Cannabis and the law: cultivating organised crime" The only natural conclusion for any bastard with half a brain can make from that is that the black market would be crippled by legal cannabis.

It would take a politician of some considerable skill to sucessfully deny THAT little doozy

I'd also like to point out that Tony Abbott for P.M scares the living shit out of me too. Any other liberal but... (that excludes Sophie Mirabella... is she even human?)

• Upvote 2

What about the Greens I know most of them support legalisation maybe we could all write to them and ask them to push for a public vote on the issue just like when there was a push for us to become a republic all those years ago?

I know there is the HEMP party but to be honest I don't know how far they would go on a cannabis only agenda.

Surely Katter would be behind it, it would be a bonza cash crop for all his farmers in the far north to really "cash in on"?

Or has this already been tried?

ABSOLUTELY! This report could actually carry some weight! Checkout http://adlrf.org.au/supporters-of-reform/ and support the movement. I simply cant envisage Australia being open minded enough to go through with their suggestions particularly considering the way the media brainwash the masses and the NO argument will be so much louder UNLESS people like us stand up and make ourselves heard!!
  • Upvote 1