Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Cheers hidden. It was a pleasure makin the thread. Half the fun of growing for me was sharing this diary with you guys. Now I can always look back at it in the future and have a good laugh. New season is coming up shortly. I have a feeling this year is gona be full of laughs, ups and downs so lets see how it goes haha.

Syco

Hey Syco

That fucking sucks man.

Just a thing I picked up from watching moonshiner's on discovery.

Seriously anyone wanting to do a Guerrilla Grow needs to watch that series..

These guys are brewing moonshine in the woods in the US, they have to hide a 3 tonne still!!!

They also need ready access to cold water.. and they talk about finding natural springs and such, it is seriously a good watch.

Anyway to the point, One of the things I've adopted from watching moonshiner's is putting black 1lb fishing line or string about waist height in cycles around the grow.

Every time we go to the grow and following the lines.... if anyone comes near the grow we will know.. and then we relocate if we believe the location has been compromised.

• Upvote 1

What about kangaroos? Fallen branches.. wild pigs .. the wind and everything else in the Aussie bush.... lol

.....If someone was walking through the bush and they walked through some fishing line, i'd be thinking straight away that your grow would be comprimised.

If I walked through some fishing line and realised i'd walked through it , i'd know people were growing buds in the area and either walk off.. or if I was a cop or keen it would get ripped, cause you just alerted them.

However, it's still a really good idea. Maybe if the string was not too taught and easy to tear through. Also if it wasn't visible you would be on a winning path. Maybe some white sewing thread.

your right with your thinking though. Maybe a still camera or camo infared trip lines. dunno something to think about. :hooked:

American Moonshiners.. I agree good Tv series IMO. Get it here on pay Tv

welcome to Ozstoners mate

:peace:

post-40801-0-02767200-1343034191_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anthesis