Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

shit !! , fuckers , sorry to here that mate , you lernt alot anyway , an sounds like you fella's had a bit a fun , next year you'll be more keen , i look for steep real hard to get over hills , sumtimes i even shit meself lol , but well worth the effort , see ya syco get a new better spot ready for next year an fill it , maybe have 2 or 3 spots just incase !!

:hunter2:

Ahh Fuck !! Thats bullshit syco :(

Good to see your taking it the right way though, ive been ripped as im sure most of us have plenty of times .

Next year im sure you will find an even better spot and pull off an even better grow :)

Always good to have a few spots going just incase, but hopefully one of you boys has a car by then !!

Hope you didnt tell too many people this year, or one of them might have been tempted into robbing you !

Ive had mates steal my plants, pisses you right off haha .

You had a great grow though, you had some beasty plants, some douche now is gonna smoke those shitty leaves with chemicals all through them because you hadnt flushed yet... so hopefully that teaches them a lesson .

Great work overall, cant wait to see you come back bigger and better next season :)

Only a few months away bud

Dope

Thanks fellas, yeah smashed next year will look for a bulletproof grow, you just cant bear the thought of thinking this whole year was a waste and you gota do it all over again to see some heads but i guess thats the name of the game. Will find some place though, set some automatic system up so it allowes us or me to go there less frequently. Yhea dopedogg haha shittest feeling ever feels like a part of you is missing and you just feel odd haha. Didnt tell anymates that would have the guts or the mind to do that and most of em would be smart enought to wait till the end unlike these amatuers. MY cousin had a glimpse of the drivers car and the back of his head haha not that is much help but if i ever see that car in the area god help him haha. The dude looked 30-40 so was defeinetly some random well thats what i want to believe. DD atleast your shit is goin along good and as long as some of us succeed it makes it alright haha. Cheers guys and grow big ahah

Syco