Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

ahah youd sure be welcome to come with us the next time we went shroom picking but i don't think id ever do it not in the mind state im in now cause i know id trip the fuck out haha 100% and id probably run away for a few hours haha.. i just spoke to my cousin he said he didnt eat any yesterday but my other 2 mates did but only found very fwe. They went on some guys farm and the guy and hiswife came on a truck and said what you guys doin. They responded "were tryna find shrroms' haha. The guy was laughing and the wife said that they were doing the same thing but told em they had to get off the property. That area of town is very nice though people are laid back, easy going and come up to you and have random conversations with you.

Cheers mate, syco

oh sick! haha yeh im really sketchy and dunno if i would even do it lol... haha just straight up told em what they were doin :P lol... at least they r friendly! lol...

peace

Jadcla

ahah jadcla all good just wanna know how it would feel to be out of your mind while still alive haha. Yeah aryan was the guy that said it to the farmers. His a pretty big troll and we have laughs with what he says to people and how straight up he can be haha. Everyone in that area was friendly, my mates were eating icecrem and a random coems with his wive and they end up talking about growing pot iin that area and how all the people from sydney go there to grow and the plants end up getting eaten by wallabies haha.

Shrooms are pretty insane haha.

Especially the first few times, and if your not in the right mindset things can be pretty fucked up while your tripping haha.

But definantly worth trying a few times, and once you learn to harness the shroom power haha you definantly learn a lot more about yourself and the world !

Mental trip but they taste like dirt haha.

Never eaten one out of a cow shit but , we used to find the gold top ones :)

Looking forward to an update syco, hope your well bud!

Things are looking okay down my end of the world :) Nice buds all round

Except those bloody mobys, visiting them wednesday so hopefully some good signs.

Take care bro

Dope

ahah jadcla small town in singlton then farms down the roads to barrington tops national park which is about 10-30km away. Haha dopedogg yeah they are crazy from what i heard and yeah they ate the gold tops haha. I forgot to mention that my cousin went past the grow and on the road with a car was a sus lookin fella waiting for his mate to come up the track. mY cousin came to get me and we went they werent there so i thought it was all good. Today went with my mates and the plants have been ripped. Fucken cut from the bottom, dumb *#%@^ haha they fucken cut it before there was even any good smoko on them. The hawaiin snows were not even 20% into flowering. The chuirch had another 4-5 weeks to go. hARD WORK DOWN THE DRAIN. aT TIMES LIKE THIS YOUR LIKE FUCK MY LFIE HAHA BUT THERES ALWAYS NET YEAR, BUT I WANA DO SOME INDDOR FOR PEACE OF MIND BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE. sORRY FELLAS COULDNT SHOW YOU GUYS SOME GOOD PICS. Oh yeah and people dont say i told you so that was gonna happen, it was an urban guirella grow haha in urban society and if it wasnt for that one smuck crossing paths with it it would have been fine but in the end of the day i blame my lazines for not moving it and i made my self believe that it would be fine. Dope dogg will check your grow out. Take care all ive got some weight taken off my shoulders now although i wish i had harvested my first own heads ffs. cHEERS syco and thanks for every oens good advice

cheers chef chef, mapgie i wanted to end the journal on a positive note and make it a good one for the sake of everybody haha unfortunately it doesnt always go to plan. M.I.A my cousin said ti was some bald dude in a 4wd like 30-40 and he was lookin real sus waiting for his mate to come back from the track. He shoudla waited and followed em. M.I.A if you want to save the trouble just indoor man, peace and quite and most of all fuck ups are to a minimum.