Urban guerrilla grow in Sydney

Chers rubadub,bongonaussie, dopedogg will def read that link and yeah will put it in the ground next year for sure, stix87 thanks mate haha and M.I.A i dont thinkt hey would have made any money from that only mayebe abit from church. Im alittle paranoid now cause there was an undercover cop parked outside my house yesterday with no one in it, i tripped ballz haha but nuthings happened so far so just waiting to see what happens.

Right on man and bloody good return post :thumbsup: I'm sure the big fella will end up being useful somewhere along the line?... he'd make a great decoy or something for a sniffer dog to chase down as he stands out like a set of gonads on a dog with no tail :xcited: .... I'd make him carry the fricken water,... won't hurt him.

Carry on and keep up the good work fellas,... past form with rippers tells me your likely to come back to an empty grow area before the end of February but gut instinct tells me you might just be lucky enough to get away with it.

Good topic and good on ya for posting :thumbsup:

I was out by a week,... played this game a few times...

You've been ripped by someone who heard what you were up to :good: Good show though and bummer about the plants

Thanks jadcla, aj nto sure but the way my cousin described the guy that most likely took it was some mean looking bald dude who probably smoked, probably just some amateur and if they were ant canna why not just dob the grower in but who knows could of been any one, cheers shroomy yeah i wish there was some way to gaurd the plants but if they cant get to it theyd probably just tell the cops. I guess the only way is to bury them in the ground haha but it feels like the plants were ripped ages ago my emotional wounds have healed up and waiting to get back in the game haha. HAHA bufo your unfortunately your instincts were right. To tell you the truth i was just lazy to move it. Aryan was just waiting for me to tell him to move it but i felt sorry for him cause i knew he was gona get bitten by a hundred bull ants tryna move it through the bush so i said we would wait and to be honest i didnt expect the ripeprs to rip it then cause what were they gona get if they went for the church i would have moved the hawaiin snows cause they were know where near ready but the idiots cut the hawaiin snows with no buds bloody morons haha. Bufo very few ppl new about the location of the plants butall the people i know are to scared to go into bush and who the hell in their right sense of mind would cut immature plants. Either way everyone lost in this situation but its alright ill live to see another day of growing haha. Cheers fellas

after thinking about it.. the only people who might cut them down would have been the cops. any smoker would have known that there were no buds on them and would have waited. the cops would have ripped everything apart and got rid of it just like they did here...