What age did you start smoking?

What age did you start smoking?  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 -

4 friends & I drove down the south Coast of SA in the seventies

found a dirt track on top of a hill so we could see for miles around..

we rolled a gigantic spliff & passed it around .. it had seeds in it that exploded too .. he he

nothing seemed to happen untill someone started to laugh ,,

we all looked at each other & pissed ourselves giggling ..

music was a trippy experience .. being a musician... ths was something else..

I occassionally smoked till 19 ..by then MJ had scrambled my head & I needed to get my life in order ..

I had to deal with 4 years of depression after that .. I got my life in order ..

I went back to school & studied , built up my life , business house & plenty of healthy active interests ...

never touched the stuff again for 25 years till age 43 .. then started buying deals & did my first grow ..

then I boiught a deal laced with meth amphetamine & quit for 2 years that put me in hospital emergency ward ..totally freaked out .....

now at 47 ... tentatviely starting to enjoy it again ...

but I can see where daily use would really mess up my life .. so I'm cautious to get into it too much ..

At 13 my dad devorced mum and re married. He's new gf kept her glove box locked, so doing as any 13 yo. would i borrowed the keys, found her stash and raided it while she was in the shower. I knew what it was and took it to school the next day to try and sell. I showed one of my mates and we decided to roll it up in A4 paper and try smoke it sort of worked but tasted like burnt paper. We then tried his older brothers bong which had no water and cone, this still didn't work so we waited till after school the next day and shouted a grade 10 girl to let us use her bong....success at last. I smoked at least once a week from here on in and started smoking every day at the age of 16.

peace

moKing

I started at 13, im 30 now, have only had 1 full year where i gave up at 16-17 and recetly gave up for 6 months to see if it owuld help my mental state.

I wish I never started.

I hope I never have to stop.

I want to stop today.

I want to smoke forever.

SIGH!!!!!!!

I have a predicament!

Oh i smoke daily........... I can cut down to before bed if I HAVE TOO.. but I cant sleep without it........... in my 6 month period of giving up I spent 3 months with night sweats like you would not belive......... we are talking 3 changes of sheets and clothes at night.............. its not somethign I look forward to , so I wish I never took it back up!

Started at 14... which was a hell of a lot later than other people in vancouver. Many people say the don't get stoned the first time, but I don't think I have been more ripped in my life. I was down on a fishing dock with some friends, middle of no where, and I rolled around giggling and staring in awe at the fish they caught (I was unable to coordinate myself properly to do something as complex as fishing :rolleyes:) for hours. I also remember someone putting ear phones in my ears... awesome music.. and a blueberry pie was also involved. Good times! Weed has been great ever since! mmm.. so many fun times, partially remembered...

--drippingmint

for me

about 12-13

wen i first moved to qld

i can remember me 1st session

in the toilets at a rugby union ground

started smoking everyday at about 16

now the wife she had her 1st puff at 15

and didnt start to smoke daily untill she was sick with cancer

id hate to see an inside view of me lungs

as i been smokin bungers for the smae length of time

take care

bil

18, first ever smoke. un beknowns to me about buds, leaf etc... the silly prick who gave it to me gave me 4-5 cones of seedling leaf. here i am thinking im a smoker, i can handle it, it doesnt effect me that much ;) When it then came to proper buds not to long after that ive hooked in....... 7 my eyes were rolling around in my melon and i ended up drinking the bong water ;) ahhh the good ole days ;)

I was born into a cloud of bong smoke from my mum...she was in the middle of a session. :applause:

I bought my first dime bag when I was old enough to crawl, and I was dealing elbows by the age of 3.

At the age of 7 I struck a deal with Pablo Escoba to trade my hooter for primo Columbian blow and now...

I smoke a LB a day.

It's all true... :)

Jimbo :)

I'm 32 now, and to this date haven't smoked anything yet. When I was 12 our family moved from the City out to the Country. So I went from the coolest Mother Fucker in primary school to the weird city kid in a country school overnight. I never really fitted in anywhere and was usually subjetced to taunts, which really fucked up my self-esteem. So I never had the self-esteem to ask a girl out. There were kids at school that copped it more then me, all the computer nerds etc.

I never took up smoking cigs or pot. And I don't think I ever will, I watched my Mother die of lung cancer. When I left school I more or less buried my head in work 7 days a week and built up a small business. But the stresses of the business was very stressful. I became an Alcoholic, drinking about 3-4 bottles of Jack Daniels a week. If I drank, I could relax, and get some sleep. But always woke up with a hang over. I admitted my self to a self help group and slowly gave up the grog because I knew it was destroying me. But then Stress and Depresion really hit me. Here I was 31, alone, no friends, no wife, not married, and not knowing who my real friends are (when you have money ppl get spiteful).

When I was at my lowest, I ran into a Hippy from down the street. He gave me a puff on his bong one night. I got real giddy and through up. But about an hour later I felt really good. So I told him I didn't like smoking, but getting high really helps. So he gave me some oil and cookies and I haven't looked back. I only have 2 sessions a week. I didn't want to take that much that it'd fuck me up. I think MJ can be a wolf in sheeps clothing. But it's like alot of things, If you use them responsibally it can help you. But if you abuse it, it will fuck you up.

Embarrassed to say - i started when i was 7 :sly: B)

The way i started........

One morning i was getting ready for school - going through my socks and undies draw when one of my pairs of socks started making a crunching/ruffling sound ^_^ , so i opened them up and sure enough....there was about a half oz already chopped up in a bag B) - mi olds were shit at there job!

So i grabbed the bag and headed off to school(our`s was primary and high school in one)...... - i took this new found wonder to a fella who i knew smoked it and when i showed him his eyes lit up :D "come with me after school and i`ll show how to do it :D "....he said!.....

After school me and a couple of other little bastards :wave: went with the older bloke and got stuck in.........

Since then i have`nt stopped :thumbdown:

I know i know ^_^