What age did you start smoking?

What age did you start smoking?  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started smoking when I was 16. I felt like a character in dragon ball Z powering up, an aura around me is you will. Been smoking ever since. It seemed to cure a few problems I had and set me on the right path. My life is now going in the direction that I want it to.

14 seemed like a good age to explore pot and sex, usually at the same time. Started on Buddah sticks/Thai sticks in the mid 70s, progressed to hash and oil in the early 80s, tried trips and speed but didn't really enjoy them. Used to smoke 3 times a day with meals and every hour in between, got my arse busted (still have the crack to prove it) took a 10 yr break and now just smoke occasionally, hardly ever. Still enjoy being around it though.

I started when i was 16 and smoked unitl i was 19.

I stoped smoking because of drug tests at my work but a few weeks back i got some of the "kronic" synthetic cannabis. But since the new laws came out a week or so ago banning the shit im back to boring soberness =(

I still work at the same place but im the office now so i think that they would just test they guys in the warehouse and not the people in the office.

Ive been searching the interwebs for other fake weed products that arnt banned in aus but it looks like all the good shit is now illegal =(

I started 'sometimes' smoking at around 16 - mainly just at parties as I was heavily into playing sports. I didn't start smoking everyday until my early 30's as I had a bf who grew. Smoked way too many billy's for a while but then cut down and now smoke about 4-5 joints per night.

My favourite part of smoking is getting the giggles and laughing til my sides split! :rofl:

Weed is the best, chuck out the rest!

• Upvote 1

I had my first joint when I was 18.

It was offered to me previously but I refused it as I didn't think it was a good idea for two reasons;

1. I hadn't done much research on it and thought it was potentially dangerous.

2. Call me a wuss, but I wanted to wait until I was "old enough" before I tried it.

I bought a baggy while in college and smoked it at home, enjoyed the result but ended up raiding my fridge and pantry then falling asleep for 8 hours. :faint:

I'm still relatively young at 24 and now growing my own and a casual recreational smoker (once or twice a week), and have no interest in trying any other drugs (aside from the occasional beer). So much for that gateway theory.

First time was at 20 years old, didnt really get that high first time, been smoking regulary on and off for 2 years due to difficulties finding a reliable and constant supplier.

up to age 18 I was still in that mind frame of im never going to do drugs or ever smoke a ciggarette, drugs are stupid. That and I was absolutely petrified of if my parents were to find out.

Started when I was 14 and I'm now 20, and I've been smoking it pretty regular the whole time, I've always loved the feeling, I've never gone to partys and be like "fuck yeah im hiiiiighhhhhhhhh haha" , I've always smoked it with about 2-3 friends but mostly on my own in the privacy of my own room, after a hard day at school and now after a hard day of work, I find it somewhat therapeutic.