What age did you start smoking?

What age did you start smoking?  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why is this up when the last post is 4 years old?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

First smoke was when?

Might be an old thread but the content and question is still relevant today? Why start a new thread when this one already exists?

? true, but no one posted on it to bring it to life 

Its been doing that for a week or two, old threads popping up, with the last post ages ago

would make sense if there was a new post on them 

its a glitch in the universe 

first smoke was a bong of hash, was 15 or 16 

Edited by pedro de pacas

So there's a glitch. You really can be surprised!  :P 

Meh. Some old threads might promote more discussions.  :pardon: 

I missed this thread so glad it popped up. ^_^

Me, I started smoking cannabis (regularly) when I was 23. I had tried it twice prior. Once at 17 and again when 20.
I started smoking tobacco when I was 14. Honestly wish I never had! It's wrecked my lungs.  :/ 

Once we get growing again we are going to focus more on oral use. I've found taking FECO caps much more effective at treating my ailments than smoking.

:freak:
Leni

• Upvote 1

Might be an old thread but the content and question is still relevant today? Why start a new thread when this one already exists?

Opening a new thread on the topic was never mentioned and of course the topic is still relativent but it was strange that it showed up as a new post when the last post on the thread was 3 years old. Nice of ya to chime in but mongy [emoji19]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

First smoke was when me and a mate found me mums bong under the kitchen sink back in the day when every *#%@ smoked bongs and durries in the house. We were in year 7 so 12 or 13. I didn’t start smoking daily till about 16 or 17

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I was at a friend's birthday party and her bro gave her a joint. Us girls (5 of us) snuck off and came back silly af! Fun times.

Few years later I was hanging out with the same friend and she went snooping in her bro's room and found a wee nug. Half of it ended up getting blown onto the floor coz one of the girls sneezed. lol

I started choofing regularly when I started dating a stoner when I was 23.

He was a 100% negative stoner stereotype. Lazy. Wouldn't get a job, and when he did he'd get fired for not showing up. Did nothing but get stoned and either watch TV or play games on the computer. Stole from me too!  >:( 

Having said all that, I'm glad I met him and got into the counter culture. Canna has literally saved my life in the past. No hyperbole.

if someone votes on a poll thread but doesnt comment it will still show up as a current post

ps: been growing since I was 10 but never smoked it till I was 16. It was the gentic diversity in the plant got me hooked first, the smoko was just a later bonus

What MM said.

Someone musta voted. That is what bumped the thread.

I forgot that voting without posting bumps threads.