What age did you start smoking?

What age did you start smoking?  

364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i remember a friend of mine, his dad would have a joint or roll a little with his smokes after work everyday. one afternoon my friend and i decieded to pinch a spliff and sneaked off to the back shed behind the craypots stack. his dad smelt it (we didnt know he was fixing pots in the shed next to us) came around and was a little upset with us. as a punnishment he made us smoke buds untill we were sick. (i threw up, my mate passed out). That was at 14 living in a small coastal town in W.A

I did not smoke for a while after that.

At 15/16 i moved to a new town further up the coast, joined cadets met some dedicated stoners teaching bongeneering 101, and never looked back. from then on in i have been a sesh a day kinda guy. and i like it.

as a punnishment he made us smoke buds untill we were sick. (i threw up, my mate passed out).

Is it just me or does that seem a tad psycho? I know he must of wanted to discourage you, cl0n3, but that's crazy, most stoners i know will have never thrown up after 10-20 years of smoking, you need a shitload to do that!!

I wish the cop shop had the same punishment, try and make me smoke till i pass out, i'd be there pulling billies till dusk!! :)

most stoners i know will have never thrown up after 10-20 years of smoking, you need a shitload to do that!!

i was young and it was the first time i had smoked anything .. i was pretty farking ill i know that. i know a few other younguns that have thrown from first time smoking.

Yep i was 11 and used to hang around with the cool year 10's of the school, they took me down to do "bongs" in the "brew spot" which was something i had no idea about and was new to.

I had one puff and choked my lungs out as i remember but it got me fucked :P

Never really started up until i was 14 where i smoked once that year and 15/16 i smoked really heavy along with other drugs.

im 19 now and still going strong but ive cut back a lot more than i used to do.