2011/12 at Chateau Collapso, with Auntynorm.

G'day Troops.

It didn't eat the plants in the vegie patch, I could deal with that, it destroyed them, stomped them into the dirt. Delta, I would kill the thing, but now when I go near it, it fucking hisses at me, like a fucking salt water croc. The bastard squats down and hisses. A long slow hiss, gives me the willies. It is EVIL. And whats more, the bitch hasn't laid an egg since I had to go and catch it, after the great escape. I truly hate the thing, it's reverting back to a dinosaur. I best keep the dog well away from it. I named it after my first missus, did I ever get that right.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

G'day Troops.

Right, here it is. Notice how the bastard is leering over it's shoulder, 2 seconds after I took this it turned and started hissing, so me and the dog were gone. The dog knows a bad deal when she sees it. You guys should be here.

Cheryl, the bastard, chook!!! post-33553-0-51247700-1320555018_thumb.jpg :gattling:

Edited by Auntynorm