2011/12 at Chateau Collapso, with Auntynorm.

G'day Troops.

You should see the hail here right now. Some are the size of broad beans, and it's been pelting down for 15-20 minutes. Mixed in with this is shit loads of rain and thunder and lightning. It's only 1615hrs and it's nearly dark.

I braved going outside, to check out behind the shed. Luckily it's fairly sheltered there, so this hail in the pic hasn't done any real damage.post-33553-0-72397200-1319260748_thumb.jpg

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

G'day Troops.

You should see the hail here right now. Some are the size of broad beans, and it's been pelting down for 15-20 minutes. Mixed in with this is shit loads of rain and thunder and lightning. It's only 1615hrs and it's nearly dark.

I braved going outside, to check out behind the shed. Luckily it's fairly sheltered there, so this hail in the pic hasn't done any real damage.post-33553-0-72397200-1319260748_thumb.jpg

Thank god for that. Maybe this is mother nature giving you a run down of what she had in store for you later in the season lol :o ^_^

G'day Troops.

Not a lot to report at the mo. The plants are growing, slowly, but that is no doubt due to the shit weather. The amounts of rain we have had are almost biblical. Just about every night, 20mm or so. It's like being back in the tropics, but it's bloody cold. Surely we must get some decent weather soon as I've had enough of this garbage. The only up side is that I've got plenty of rain water to feed the grow in the shed. I'll post some more pics when they start to really get a move on.

Edited by Auntynorm

G'day Troops.

The fucking Cheryl chook has declared war, so be it! The bastard got into the vegie patch today, the resultant mess looks like the mongrel has been smoking crystal meth for a month straight. How the hell can one small critter cause such carnage? I'm thinking shit, the starlings have been at it, then I looked further and it was a disaster zone, I thought what did this? And there was the incriminating evidence, a big sloppy chook turd, smack bang in the middle of one paricularly savagely brutalised patch of corn. I'm at my wits end with this fucking thing, I swear, it is one walk to the shed away from the axe. It fucks up one more time and it's curtains!!!

No guitars for this arsehole.