2011/12 at Chateau Collapso, with Auntynorm.

G'day Troops.

It seems the mesh is stopping the bird life from playing wreck Norm's garden, the bastards. But if I find snails that wont fit thru the mesh I'll be getting the gun to fix 'em.

No doubt the plants should have been bigger, but the weather sucker punched me, again. I thought it would all be ok putting them out a little smaller than normal, but once again, I fucked up. I like the plants to have at least 4 sets of leaves before I do anything with them, but the weather was so nice after a shit winter, I must of had a rush of blood to the head, and went dizzy for a bit. But I'll stick with it now and give them some extra tlc so the produce plenty of thc. It will all work out in the end. I really try hard to be an optimist.

Oh yeah, before I forget. That bastard, escapee, destructive, vindictive shit of a chook, the mongrel has now gone on fucking strike. Can you believe it, the bastard hasn't laid an egg since Friday, when it went walk about. I'm gobsmacked!

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

ust of had a rush of blood to the head, and went dizzy for a bit. But I'll stick with it now and give them some extra tlc so the produce plenty of thc. It will all work out in the end. I really try hard to be an optimist.

Oh yeah, before I forget. That bastard, escapee, destructive, vindictive shit of a chook, the mongrel has now gone on fucking strike. Can you believe it, the bastard hasn't laid an egg since Friday, when it went walk about. I'm gobsmacked!

:rofl: hahaha that is to good, he's got you under his fingertips

G'day Troops.

Maybe, just maybe, the situation has settled down up the back of the shed. It seems like the mesh grid has got the critters beat. Everything is going along nicely now, the latest batch of replacements seem to be going well, they even seem to have grown a bit. Usually they go flat out up there, but the shit weather has probably had a detrimental effect on the young 'uns. We shall see, very soon. The chooks are locked in their yard to recieve their punishment. That surly bitch of a thing laid 2 eggs in one day, this is not the first time this has happened, fucking prima donna, rock star bitch.