scrogged...

budsta

how long to go ya reckon? Not too long now by the looks of things...

Dunno Luke? They are G13's & some people & cannagenetics say to let fruit for 13 weeks! Seems a bit excessive to me - they are about 8.5 / 9 weeks at the mo. I let them go about 11 weeks + last time & got a few seeds thru self pollination towards the end (there is a white rhino buried in there somewhere & I have found they tend to self pollinate a bit more than some strains). Reckon they are nearly ready - I have a x 10 photographers loupe (could so with a higher mag one really) & will crop when the glands are all whitish with a few amber ones, I normally crop the top first & let the undergrow go a bit more. Not too much undergrow on this one tho!

How do others gauge cropping time?

Happy herbing all...

Budsta

:( Was told by my helpful local nursery man to turn to 10 hours light so they start to finish when you crop the top.

Take the buds when at least three quarters of the hairs have gone brown. They put on most of their weight in the last few weeks of flowering and mature buds that are cured right are so much nicer to smoke than young stuff. :(