Can you OD on weed?

Eo the Stoner!

Question

Guest Wilderbud

Maybe it wasnt fully organic? Any mould or disease?

Ive seen only one person throw up after smoking and it was while we were smoking tainted buds years ago so that was to be expected.

I believe Ive overdosed from a mixture of marijuana and alcohol a few times and that made me really sick - I couldnt lay down, couldnt stand up, couldnt do a thing but hang out of the window and wait a few hours for the diziness to stop one night [i drank 500ml of bourbon and smoked a quarter in about 6 hours that night and I was only used to half of that amount - hehe]. I also passed out and spewed while smoking bungers [$450 Skunk - it was worth it] at a Mardi Grass - I had about 500ml of bourbon that time also - doh!

Guest Babybear

Had you eatin much before hand I find smokin on a empty tummy can be bad shit :)

Sugar sugar sugar , think that if your sick from weed or spinning to much

allways have sugary somethins round when your smokin Just incase u decide to smoke to much or just the weed to good shit (ive done this a few times now hehe )

bb hope u didnt get to sick

Thanx i was just wondering because I felt like absolute shit and was scared that I might need to go to hospital or whatever
I wouldn't, unless you took something else, which you didn't. It'd probably just spin you out. Make sure you drink plenty of water, and the only advice i could give you really is just to sleep it off. That's the thing with thc, there's no turning back......... :) Just kidding, hope you feel better now anyway :)

how would you know that mush? :) it is impossible to lethally overdose on mj. if it were possible, some idiot stoner would have done it by now :)

what is possible, and common in mj overdose, is to throw up and feel like shit for ages. I know I've done it myself. :mellow:

and chev, mcdonalds? no way, that is the best stoner food. only thing that sux about mcdonalds is that there's 3-4 cops there sitting on their fat asses by the door a lot of the time.

Guest Babybear

MAN 100 fuck you must have super lunges eh gear i usally smoke is under 10 :) Mainly under 5 But there s a dry

i once had a friend that passed out from smokein weed, but thats cause they hadnt eatin all day an it was my warm bottle of coke that revived him

@taz i herd of someone diein from weed , But as a result of a elergic reaction to it.. i think that could of been where ppl got the ieder from oding from weed

man i thinks if someone oded on weed it must be laced