My first time

Guest Wilderbud

Guest Wilderbud

So yeah - she has stretched a bit while flowering - I dont like the looks of this but its better than nothing ATM. I was expecting to post pics of buds but theres still only a few grams on the plant.

This probably isnt an afghani plant afterall - the leaves are thin and its stretching as it flowers - I hope its a medicinal smoke or Ive wasted my time.

post-9-1076571285_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wilderbud

Guest Wilderbud

And heres some clones I prepared earlier. They started growing 3 days ago and are outside now so they might start budding on me [depends on the weather].

The weed eater is on the pic too - cute huh? ;)

post-9-1076653340_thumb.jpg

Guest Wilderbud

No more pics will be taken until harvest unless I can get a digicam before then [unlikely] because I dont want to stress the plant anymore by moving it. The pics have all been bad anyway so its all good hehe.

My plants been enjoying a week under a 400W light with fans blasting the air around and its rewarding my efforts by throwing tonnes of long pistils out of fat calyxes while consuming 4L per day. Individual buds are starting to look good and even the bottom buds are growing fat with resinny calyxes. lol

The bud nearest my light is getting dry leaves [curling] but I probably wont move the light further away because of this - I think moving the light down one [1"] loop triggered it so I moved it back up - the new leaves look healthy.