Dreams and Cannabis?

How do you dream at night?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:thumbsup:

Ah .. Dreams ,

Certainly one of my favourite parts of this excursion they call Life .. I'm Hoping that after Thislife my Nextlife will be like my Dreamlife in the Nowlife not as an Afterlife but more toward an Omnilife and I can "channelsurf" B) anywheres I care to and propogate any circumstance imaginable where I may , and lotsa cool stuff .. B)

Maybe that's a PipeDream .. but maybe It's not. ... Nope , It is. :)

Anyhoo , I had something interesting to say but now I'm far past that swag of thoughts ...

Oh yeah , another factor I think effects my own dreaming (lucidity) is Insomnia .. I think being a very light sleeper naturally (without aid) helps to perceive the Dreamscapes better .. sometimes .. when It's like thinking inside and out at the same time ..

I have awesome dreams when i'm stoned but they vary drastically .. all interesting tho .. can't really compare nowadays to when I was very young .. but I've always had full on dreams .. I think reading alot helps too :(

Aside from that though .. I know quite a few people that say they don't dream after a good smoke .. this is a prime purpose for some also .. those that suffer from traumatic dreams.

I was suprised tho at the poll results also .. I didn't think the Lucid/Don't Dream factor would be so even .. this subject will most likely receive more attention in the future (fingers crossed).

Well , I was about to finish up , but one last thing I was thinking earlier .. I still get "Stoned" (ofc) .. but I find that the "high" is never what it was as when I was a novice (naturally) .. now I'm not sure of exactly what happens .. but sometimes It seems to me that no matter if I've smoked or not I feel "halfway across both sides" if that makes sense? ...

Another example might be like a computer game where once the doors are unlocked , there is no need to re-unlock them.

Hmm , It's a whole 'nuther topic in itself I 'spose , but just thought I'd add to the discussion :(

Anyway , Cheerz and Happy Dreamtime Stonerz :xcited:

Budman :peace:

I quit smoking weed at the start of this year for about 4 months to keep the gf happy!

In that time I started having heaps of really f**cked up dreams, I mean really violent shit. Gangs of vampires hunting me, zombies that I would cut to pieces with my sword in my dream, the pieces would regroup & so on.........I would have up to 10 nightmares every nite & wake at the zenith of each nightmare.

I got to the point where I was trying to avoid sleep, cause it was too scary.

One nite when I was nightmaring I grabbed my gf in a sleeper hold & was cutting off the blood to her brain.

If I had woken a few seconds after I did, she would have been dead!! Another time I almost broke her arm!!

I was diagnosed with psychotic tendencies when I was 18, so that could perhaps explain the dreams, however I didnt start smoking heavily til I was 19 & hadnt had unusual numbers of nightmares before that.

So perhaps I havent dreamed for a long time & I have a backlog.

I prefer to have a smoke, rather than wake up in terror several times a nite. The worst thing was that I would get up after a nightmare to convince myself that it was just a dream, then go back to bed & slip straight back into the nightmare.

I prefer not to dream at all!!! :stupid:

da faq???

Edited by fatsexytoad

Interesting poll. 

I've always noted a direct correlation between smoking weed and not having [or not remembering] dreams.

However this poll indicates that nearly 40% of people that smoke every day have lucid dreams.  Maybe I just smoke too much!!