Dreams and Cannabis?

How do you dream at night?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always say dreams have a meaning, like for all the people who were shaking their heads and walked away, symbolises the way you wernt happy with the way you had been smoking so much recently. Maybe the girl from your childhood is suggesting you really wish to catch up with her again..... I really don't know, only you really know!

I used to think smoking stopped you from having dreams, but i never smoked RIGHT before bed, in the last few months i've been smoking before hitting the sack and having really cool dreams.

Like meeting the Fuhrer, listening to music in my dream, feeling sensations in my dream, traveling overseas, killing people, ruling islands. I always wake up and wonder (and remember for a change) where all this shit came from, because i've never SEEN any of the things in my dreams, they're often totally alien to me........where do dreams come from?

no idea infi....i had a normal dream last night..i had smoked some NL and i had a dream i was in the simpson family and we went on a graffiti spree on a farm and the cops found out and it was on the news and when i woke up i was looking at a tag on my door that i had just seen in my dream..i sleep with one eye open (probly the cause of this)

i get a pretty cool dream every now and then, its just the ending sucks balls :thumbdown what happens is i come across a seed that is as big as my hand and plant it in my back yard about 30cm down and give it a hell of a watering...the next day, i go out into the back yard and there is a 6ft plant that has huge leaves and is bullshit in size because its only started on the first serrated leaves :D the next day, the plant is like 5m tall, 10 nodes high and crazy bit :D the next day though, it has left jack's bean stalk for dead and is in the clouds with buds coming off it that are the size of a bus :P

what could suck balls about that dream? well i go to climb that monster plant with an axe, but as im chopping one off, i fall from about 50m in the air and then wake up :P

hopefully next time i'll take some rope and tie myself to the bastard so i cant fall down B)

:whistle:

Sheesh , and they call me a Tripper ...

:toke:

I would not underestimate our dreams ...

I can relate to 98% of these previously related dreams ...

Has anyone ever experienced "so called" "Daylight Hallucinations" ??? ...

I'm sure we all agree ...

There is more than what we see ...

Smell? ...

lol

I am going deaf ... Do we hear sound as we know it in our dreams ?? .. this is harder to remember than the visuals ...

What about feeling ... ?? ..

:)

Well ... I wouldn't recommend being fearful of any of your dream circumstances ... Then you can take control ...

GoodBye ... 4 Now ... (Dreaming) ... (Nightmares Don't Exist) ... Budman ... Never Sleeps Again ...

A Nightmare On Bud Street ... Dreaming Awake ...

:yahoo:

Some thing i have noticed of late is i still dream when i smoke full on but i cant rember the dreams as clearly as i do when i have been strait for a week or more, i guess that is because ya head has had a chance to clear a lil bit.

I know i have some runchy dreams when i go to bed stoned some times as i wake with the biggest hard on (sorry girls), and 99% of the time this happens i dont have me g/f here to do something with it :peace:, so i have to just lay there until it dies :wacko:...