Dreams and Cannabis?

How do you dream at night?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know of real heavy stoners that stopped dreaming.

One guy started getting nightmares a week or so after he stopped.

Its usually a case of forgetting your dreams however. (some are more adept than others at remembering their dreams)

I still have lucid, tripping and very inspiration dreams completely sober.

My interest in cannabis has nothing to do with my ability to dream.

lol

@wilder try Freuds interpretation of dreams to work out the symbolism in your dreams (the end of your post), there is panadol in liquid and the antihistamines come in a liquid form as well (good for sleeping), I hope something here helps

Train's are often symbolic of romance.

I don't dream (to my knowledge( when I've been smoking before bed and if I do have a poor recollection of dreams.

I haven't gone to sleep too many time straight since i was a kid, but periodically I do, and then I dream again, otherwise, my dreams seem like curious little affiars. Sometimes I giggle in my sleep I'm told, but I don't remmeber anything about it all.

But when I stop smoking, I get terrible, terrible black and white dreams. spiritual, (bad spiritual) stuff with lots of lonely lost feelings, vivid, unable to distinguish dream fromr eality stuf. the kinda feeling a lost child has when they might find themselves alone in an empty suburb, dreary, horrid shit.

So I keep taking drugs basically (I find my oiates help put the lid on pandora's box too now days, but this all way pre-dates any of that crappy stuff). but no shit, if I go to bed without being wasted on something, the dreams are killers, the kinda stuf people might decipher as unresolved child abondonment issues with..or something. lack and white long dead grass empty playgrounds with a swing swaying int he breeze, but no children, un-easy awareness of "danger" somehow.

But yet I had a tremendous childhood, so I have at least learned to put no stock in those theories, none-the-less though, smoking is one of my only tickets to a decent sleep. I've had this going on since I was a teenager.

I find it interesting some poeple miss dreaming, for my 2 cents worth, if pot was good for nothing else, it'd be well worth it to stop dreams. Sleepppss like a baby I does..

But if I have to go to bed without it, I'd rather sit up all night and watch movies, drink tea or cofee..try sleping in the daytime maybe.

cheers

rob

I used to have lucid dreams when I was a kid all the time, you know how you can walk around in your own dream knowing your dreaming.

Now since I smoke every day I don't really remember my dreams, I only remember feelings and the fact that I had a dream. But when I quit smoking I get that same thing that everybody here is talking about, full on vivid dreams that do your head in :thumbsup:

But it works out for me cause i like going to bed stoned :) :toke: :thumbsup:

Edited by jabez

Yeah dreams are awsome ay, I love dreaming.

I know that we all have it around 50/50.

It depends how long before you went to bed that you had a intake of good ol' THC.

Here is some advice from what i have learnt.

I THINK The reason we seem to not have dreams some nights and then have awsome dreams other nights is when we wake up we may have tottaly forgot the dream we just woke from, i mean after all mary jane kinda makes the short term hazey when stonned an as it wares off we get lingerment of the effets but these are gone after breakfast (food breaks it down?)

So that may be why ay, also if your high and want VIVID dreams lol then before you goto bed Slice a few slices of cheese, pour a glass of warm milk an peal a banana... The Amino acids in these products have alot to do with dreaming another good food to eat to get wild dreams is Turkey.

Edited by Andrew Edward