Near the shed.

G'day troops I went to the mighty one stop shop today and found this remarkable brew called Go Go Juice. It is described as a pro-biotic for your soil and plants.It's made by Neutrog in S.A. Has anyone used this brew on your crops? And what were the results? I'll probably give it a go when the rain stops, unless someone has a horror story about it. :guitar:

Ordered some seed today from Amnesia, Pot of Gold, will see how this goes. More later. :guitar:

Edited by auntynorm

Are they thicking up?

G'day Big. They are really getting their arses into gear now, every day I can notice the improvement, smell like a cross between deisel fuel and lemon extract, sticky as shit. This is the first year I've grown this strain so it's been a learning curve for me as the seed came from Nth Qld and it was interesting to see how they would go in Vic. I've been smoking from a small plant of it and it smokes really nice, very smooth and does what you would hope. It put me to bed a few nights ago. :guitar:

Edited by auntynorm

g'day Troops. Freaking out now. Heard the guy across the back talking with a chippy and said to him, "You can't help but see 'em." My grow was the only thing they could have been talking about, so I think later today things may come to an end down behind the shed. I'd like to go a bit longer but think I've pushed my luck far enough. The Met predict rain tonite, so that, as well as a drastic drop in temp over the next couple of days, for a prolonged period, are the main factors in my thoughts about finishing up the grow for this season. I've got an order in for some Indica seed to cross with the sativa I have, should make an interseting smoke. But that's next season.

What's your neighbour and his mate like? Maybe they would appreciate a neighbour that grows their own meds...?

I'd be sussing out that option. No point trying to disguise it now, it will be like an elephants boner in a room. And by boner, I mean a cock bigger than any of us. Imagine getting turkey slapped with that.

I'll shut up now.