Near the shed.

Hey Aunty...who can argue with your results!!!! :thumbsup:

Looks like you've got some serious trimming...time to get seriously stoned & "Snip until ya Flip"!!!!

Keep working on that Smellavision....you'll be on a winner there. I'd be tuning in regularly just for a whiff, mate!!!

tell me about it... couple of months on the shake, a mate packed me a cone the other day, ripped me in half...cant wait for my lot to finish... i have at least one confirmed female... hopefully i get lucky and theyre all girls!

congrats on the successful harvest aunty!

Edited by STONEDAJ69

tell me about it... couple of months on the shake, a mate packed me a cone the other day, ripped me in half...cant wait for my lot to finish... i have at least one confirmed female... hopefully i get lucky and theyre all girls!

congrats on the successful harvest aunty!

G'day Stoned. The head I'm smoking has only been drying for about a week and has no curing yet and it smokes ultra well, smooth,sweet and puts you down for the standing 8 count. Saturday night it sent me to bed. Great!!! :guitar: The best part is I am going to have heaps of it. :guitar: Sitting here at the computer I can smell it out in the laundry in a closed cabinet. :guitar: There are still 5 plants to harvest the best is well over 2 mtrs and has a mass of head. There will be a pound on that plant alone. :guitar:

Edited by auntynorm