Near the shed.

G'day Auntie,

Everything's coming together beautifully!!! if all goes well then you won't be seeing the dealer for quite a while.

I have to agree with with leaving the leaves on...the more surface area for solar collection then the more the plant's ability to photosynthesize...but hey...each to their own.

Next year try tying them down...lets more light in, increases yield & creates monsters!!!

Cheers

post-33553-0-27120100-1300404415_thumb.jpgpost-33553-0-29343800-1300404495_thumb.jpgG'day Mung. A lot of the crew here want me to leave the plants alone, but while I'm getting results like this, my clippers will not be too far away. Some other people down here are begining to prune and have seen their results increase markedly. This is a representative sample, from just 2 plants, the smallest and the largest. I'm a pensioner and cannot afford the ridiculous prices they demand, I never have to go near a dealer, ever, and a lot of my friends get nice Xmas pressies, when things have usually tightened up down here, due to lack of supply. If I don't harvest a pound of dry head from my big girl I will stand rooted. This is the 3rd season I've done this now and it works, believe me, and it will be every season from now to when they carry me out feet first. One thing I'm going to devote some thought to is SMELLAVISION, as my girls smell filthy, like a good well sorted whore. Edited by auntynorm

Hey aunty hows thing those beasts r lookin delish i gave mine abit of a prune to cause i found a bit of mould but it looks good now no harm done

G'day IAM. The trick to pruning is to wait until you have flowers forming and then go to work, nothing radical but a good hair cut. It opens them up to let air and light into the centre of the plant, hence, on my grow no mould, no bugs and most important no chemicals to rectify the problems. Just good old fashioned home grown. A mate who swears by hydro had a smoke of my new crop and was pleasantly surprised at the potency of it, and that was a small bud, from down very low on the plant, not one of the top colas, I am tonguing for a lash at some of that. We are supposed to get a week of rain from Sunday, if that happens 2 x 5ft girls will be cut, they are very close to ready, if not we shall see.

Hey aunty hows thing those beasts r lookin delish i gave mine abit of a prune to cause i found a bit of mould but it looks good now no harm done

G'day IAM. The trick to pruning is to wait until you have flowers forming and then go to work, nothing radical but a good hair cut. It opens them up to let air and light into the centre of the plant, hence, on my grow no mould, no bugs and most important no chemicals to rectify the problems. Just good old fashioned home grown. A mate who swears by hydro had a smoke of my new crop and was pleasantly surprised at the potency of it, and that was a small bud, from down very low on the plant, not one of the top colas, I am tonguing for a lash at some of that. We are supposed to get a week of rain from Sunday, if that happens 2 x 5ft girls will be cut, they are very close to ready, if not we shall see.

I agree %100 :) now watch all the haters jump in with the plant needs all the main leaves cause they are the factory of the plant producing all the energy bla bla...

G'day Shroomy. Let the naysayers groan and gnash their teeth. I'm onto a winner, period. Quantity is up, quality is there for sure, it's far better than last season. The contol plant I left alone has buds, just buds, the others have HEADS, big difference. Weather mob put the rain back to Tuesday, but the first spot and those 2 x 5ft girls are done. I'm watching the weather charts like a hawk. The biger plants will be ok, they still have a while to go, maybe 2 or 3 weeks, we'll see, and I don't think a last good drink will hurt. Now we wait for the naysayers!!!