Near the shed.

Was looking at that Rose Focus today and yes very similar to the flower focus

Nitrogen = 2

Phosphorus = 0.5

Potassium = 3

those are from memory so hope they are right.....I was a little confused by the low numbers myself but that aint unusual for me!!!

I use it at 10ml/ltr once a week, weather permitting and it has done well here, we shall see what the Flower Focus achieves.

G'day gang. Here is a pic of my 2 mtr plus girl. She has been in flower for a bit over a week. I wish we had smellavision. Last night before bed I had a smoke of the new crop. One small head from low on a plant snapped off so I put it in the drying cabnet and had a lash last night. I use a small piece about the size of a split pea in a pipepost-33553-0-33216900-1300149016_thumb.jpg and got well hammered. nice. Edited by auntynorm

G'day gang. Here is a pic of my 2 mtr plus girl. She has been in flower for a bit over a week. post-33553-0-33216900-1300149016_thumb.jpg

Why have you cut all the shade leaves off? :faint:

Peace MongyMan

G'day Mongy. When I lived in N.Q. I didn't bother too much, sun, rain, away we go. But after moving back to Vic in '08, after about 40 years, the first crop started ok then got really scrawny and unhealthy looking. A mate said remove all the surplus leaf, I asked him why? He explained that he encountered the same trouble and stripped a couple of his plants to see what would happen, thicker growth, more heads (the main object), almost immediately. So I gave it a try in 09 and a great change for the better, stronger plants, more rapid growth and heaps more head. I planted in the same place as '08 and the result for 6 plants, manicured dry weight, was just over 8lb of very nice heads. Ample for me for the year and a few mates got nice Xmas pressies. I think that due to the weather down here pruning opens up the plant to more light and air, this has the added bonus of helping prevent fungal and insect infestation, I grow as close to organic as I can. As far as I can see it really does work. I've been thinking a lot about it and had a thought that in the wild there would be animals chompin' on it all the time which is another form of pruning. Most plants respond well to judicious pruning and canna is no different. That big female in the pic is going to be smothered in big buds in the next couple of weeks, they are filling out like crazy. It looks like it is covered in snow with all the white hairs. I have left one plant kinda alone, it had 1 light prune earlier, to show the difference as they mature. It's still an experiment but I think I will be sticking with it, the results speak volumes.

Noice very noice cobbler .good to see the pipe loaded and ready for action ! do agree with a prune or two i'n the early days as well as a couple of toppings early. But left me fan leaves when flowering started after reading on here that they are the solar collectors for the plant . Actually sat down and had a couple of beers and watched em vibrating away on a warm evening so I figured leave em they seem to be doin a job . Just my 2 bobs worth. Cheers big ears

Noice very noice cobbler .good to see the pipe loaded and ready for action ! do agree with a prune or two i'n the early days as well as a couple of toppings early. But left me fan leaves when flowering started after reading on here that they are the solar collectors for the plant . Actually sat down and had a couple of beers and watched em vibrating away on a warm evening so I figured leave em they seem to be doin a job . Just my 2 bobs worth. Cheers big ears

G'day Mung. That tall plant now looks like a Cherry blossom tree, it's covered in white flowers, looks quite beautiful. I love growing pot, a very noble plant.