Proposed FAQ Index

anyway      a peice on DIY electronics would be a good thing

yeah I agree heaps, with lots of pictures.

man i'm waiting on a decent camera (think Im addicted to Ebay) then I'll do the worlds biggest DWC thread with fifty thousand pictures. Seriously , then we'll all be snowballing each other. :P just kidding.

anyhoo this has nothing to do with the FAQ, but I reckon theres too many unused sections, like all the different hash and cooking sections, but the hydro/indoor section gets too full, it needs to be divided into questions and grow pictorial sections I reckon.

Guest weekprik
:P i proposed basicly the same thing and got knocked down

yea, some members are leaders but dickheads as well, they seem to say BS if one person posts, then a few days later they post the same question or they actually answer someone else who asks the same question,

Its stoned minds at play mate :P,

I also sent HEAPS of info, and even an index and shit, and what happened, yea I was told I was a fuck knuckle, but hey then all my info was used under others peoples names, which hey thats cool but when I asked all I was told was its Pipemans FAQ, :P

The info I sent was verified by a well known grower and breeder as well,

Anyways PPL, the FAQ is bloody awesome so far, well done Pipe and anyone who has helped thus far.

:P i proposed basicly the same thing and got knocked down :angry:

whatchya talking about mate? I don't remember anything like that. :P

and weekprik, that thing you posted was a sales pitch/advertising from a hydroponics store. I didn't think it was appropriate to give a commercial business free advertising here, but like I said at the time, its Oz Stoner's call. The FAQ is for newbies, and any newbie reading that would probably think you need to buy all this expensive shit to be a good hydro grower which isn't true. These are the reasons why I thought it didn't have a place in the FAQ, and I stated that clearly at the time. I never said it contained any incorrect info. Also it should be noted that no one, including yourself, has ever communicated to me that they thought this was a bad decision. So I made the assumption that you accepted my reasoning.

and its not my FAQ mate, its everyones. The only reason I wrote most of it was because no one else stepped forward. AFAIC this is a community effort and I'm perfectly happy to let the majority rule.

and I never called you a "fuck knuckle" or insulted you in any way for trying to make a contribution. this is, of course, more weekprik bullshit.

hydro/indoor section gets too full, it needs to be divided into questions and grow pictorial sections I reckon.

I think that is an absolute terrific idea. Not only does that help create a more organised layout but it also helps for those people that are just after pictures, I am only just finishing my first grow now and I noticed when I needed to learn about each part of growing, eg. germinating, harvesting etc. The first thing I wanted to see was pictures because once you have seen it for yourself then when you read up about it in more depth it is far easier to understand and visualise what they are talking about.

Having the section divided into questions and then grow pictorials would definetly be more effective I think.

Great idea White Cluster

Edited by Majestic

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.