Religion as a way to get freedom to use Cannabis

religious freedoms is a load of crap. The LEO can pick and choose which freedoms they want to allow based on religion. If you could argue the point effectively in court you may be able to get off, however i would assume the religion would have to be in practice for at least a few years before being taken seriously. So incorporate now and in 10 years it might be a valid legal excuse xD

I personally think the idea of a micronation would work much better. There is a small island for sale in my area for like 130,000 it would be perfect to setup our own little OSA democracy !

I have just learnt to accept that until the actual laws change i am going to be an outcast criminal of society, even if it is BS reasoning behind it. I will happily toke regardless though. I just get so infuriated that we have lost the right to do what we want in our own house. I think back to the ancient roman "Paterfamilias". where each man of the house essentially made the LAWS of that house. essentially each house was a micronation, having to adhere for the most part to the overall laws but being able to breach them in their own home based on the fact that it is THEIR HOME, so long as it didn't adversely affect the society.

finally, could one not even claim standard christianity as a defence. If god created everything for us in this world including foods, natural medicines, animals etc and has given these gifts to us who are the governments to take away what our "owner/creator" has given us ? Just a thought but why start a whole new religion that will probs not be taken seriously when regular christianity says that god created plants, animals and food for us to ingest. If we are christian we could say that it is against our religion to take man made synthetic "poisons" and that god created cannabis as a medicine for us thus we would rather use i.

anywho thats my little nonsensical spiel for the day

peace,

DS

edit: The best thing about a micronation is you find out before having to face the courts whether you are going to be able to do it legally !

Edited by DarkSpark

if i have some question i can come here to ask and get my answer, even if the question is not the general, is ok? if it is right i will come back.

look through the forums mate, your question has probly already been asked and answered. :uhhuh:

and if ya cant find it, start ya own thread :thumbsup: .... its the polite thing to do ;)

:bongon:

Edited by uncle chron

I wish this thread would die and leave me in peace.................

It's definitely one of those flypaper for freaks threads Hop, I bet newbies will be digging up it's corpse for years to come. lol It wont die until someone hits 'delete post'.

My favourite bits so far...

The forming of a micronation is actually a way that you CAN bypass the laws though...

lol and

It's not actually that hard I worked out. [...] Essentially the best option is to buy an Australian island, and separate from the Commonwealth.

lol

Easy peasy... just cede from the Commonwealth. :thumbsup:

Just as an aside, seeing as this thread is chock full of random, stoner weirdness...

The Global Sovereign State of Atlantium is celebrating 30 years of micronational existence this weekend. Citizens from around the globe will be gathering in the Province of Aurora to celebrate this momentous achievement.

Three cheers for George the Second!

post-20731-0-93994100-1322103630_thumb.jpg

Hip! Hip! Hooray! :applause: :applause: :applause:

disclaimer - I am not and have never been a citizen of Atlantium or any other micronational organisation.