Rosscopico's 1st outdoor grow

Now that she is budding, I am changing the tea again, I will be removing the High N Guano, keeping the rest & increasing the high P guano. For the time being, I am still doing 3 litre batches (need a bigger bucket!)

Here goes....

• 1 US cup worm castings @ 1-0-0 (16-0-0)
  • 4 US TBSP High P Guano @ 0-12-1 (0-48-4)
  • 4 US TBSP Molasses @ 1-0-5 (4-0-20)

Ill work out the total NPK hopefuly later today....

Neem oil is a oil that is pressed from the seeds of the Neem plant. It is available from hydro shops & good gardening shops.

Never use pest sprays during flower!!!

Also I personally would not use a commercial pest spray in veg either, any kind of insecticide is a POISON, which are usually harmful to ppl as well. Keep in mind this is a plant you are going to smoke. If you wouldnt deliberately inhale the insecticide, then dont use it on your plant especially in flower.

The only way to prevent mould outdoors is to hope it doesnt rain too much, if it does pull your plants early to prevent it ruining your crop

I wouldn't say never guy, if you read the instructions carefully on the pesticide it should give you a withholding period which is a period of time before harvest which you shouldn't spray. If you follow the instructions you'll be right. I'd guarantee every crop- even organic- would use pesticides be it for mould, bugs or weeds. We wouldn't have the range in the supermarkets or in the bottle shop if it weren't for pesticides.

True organic farming uses biological pest control methods, which rely on predation, parasitism, herbivory & other natural mechanisms.

So let me rephrase.....I would never spray any pesticides during flowering. This is a plant that is going to be smoked. Regardless whether withholding periods are observed or not, you are still going to be heating & inhaling a chemical compound that has largely unknown effects on humans. Heating often changes these compounds as well, so any studies that may have been done on their effects on humans is unlikely to take into account people spraying these pesticides on their mull plants.

It may not affect you straight away, but these chemicals are nasty & will likely revisit you later in life, you just wont be able to prove it either way.

At the end of the day, its up to each grower to decide what they are willing to risk.

Just because something is natural, doesn't mean its not harmful to people. For example arsenic is natural, it is an element on the periodic table, however, it is very harmful to people. Uranium is another example, I could go on & on.....

There seems to be a lot of misinformation about things that are naturally occurring being safe for any kind of consumption.

Always keep in mind that cannabis is grown to (usually) be smoked. There are enough harmful compounds in smoke without us adding more. Also we dont know how the existing compounds in cannabis smoke interact & react with any other chemicals being added to the mix.

When it comes to pest control, especially during flowering, the only things I personally would consider using are bio-bugs. This means you need to find out what is attacking your plant, then use whatever insects (or other animals) are your pests natural predators.