Rosscopico's 1st outdoor grow

Thanks Resin8 :please:

I have been thinking about changing the tea as the equinox is getting closer & I have 14 hours of daylight now. I figure I still want a fair bit of N still as she will start stretching soon, I just want to add some P, instead of replacing the high N guano with a high P guano.

So for my next tea, I will stick to the tried & true

1 cup earthworm castings (1-0-0)

1 TBSP high N guano (10-2-1)

1 TBSP molasses (1-0-5)

and then add 1 TBSP of high P guano (0-12-1)

Which should give me a total of 12-14-6

I think I need some more K in there so will add an extra TBSP of molasses which will take the mix to 13-14-11.

With the previous teas I have been watering with 1 litre tea to 3 litres water, so since I am increasing the EC I will increase the dilution & do about 1 litre to 4 litres water.

As flowering begins I will reduce the N guano & increase the molasses to give me closer to 10-20-20

Here goes! :D

Today I did another Neem spray after I spotted a spidermite.

Also I have made a new batch of tea, I have changed it up a little

• 1 US cup worm castings @ 1-0-0 (16-0-0)
  • 2 US TBSP High N Guano @ 10-2-1 (20-4-2)
  • 2 US TBSP High P Guano @ 0-12-1 (0-24-2)
  • 4 US TBSP Molasses @ 1-0-5 (4-0-20)

Note :- US TBSP=15mL & US cup = 16 US TBSP=240mL

Total NPK in the mix is 40-28-24

So there is a total of 24 US TBSP in my mix = 360 mL

So each TBSP of this mix should have an average NPK of 1.6-1.2-1

This is mixed with 3.5L dechlorinated water, giving a total volume of 3.86L

When calculated over the total volume of the tea the NPK should be 0.16-0.11-0.09

So, when this tea is steeped, I will water at a fairly high strength.........

sorry about the ameture question but is neem a 'brand' or a term' used for pests on plants. I ask as im starting an outdoor grow and am looking at what to use if i come across this problem.......would a product such as this be oright to spray on your plant in veg and flower to also provent mould? http://www.hardwarefast.com.au/component/c...;productId=3569

any advice apreciated

Scraps

Neem oil is a oil that is pressed from the seeds of the Neem plant. It is available from hydro shops & good gardening shops.

Never use pest sprays during flower!!!

Also I personally would not use a commercial pest spray in veg either, any kind of insecticide is a POISON, which are usually harmful to ppl as well. Keep in mind this is a plant you are going to smoke. If you wouldnt deliberately inhale the insecticide, then dont use it on your plant especially in flower.

The only way to prevent mould outdoors is to hope it doesnt rain too much, if it does pull your plants early to prevent it ruining your crop