Rosscopico's 1st outdoor grow

Thanks Sarge :stunned:

My area is supposed to get some full on rain for the next 24 hours, so I have moved her inside til the rain fucks off. Dont want mould at this late stage, would be rather demoralising! :wallbash:

So having her inside afforded me an opportunity to have a good look at her & to measure the canopy. It is 105cm X 80cm with 26 decent size colas. There are a couple of straggler colas that should have been clipped off a long time ago, but I didn't want to draw my neighbors attention to my back yard.

Anyway here is a pic.....

post-3457-088088000 1287087049_thumb.jpg

Well, having her inside as afforded me a rare opportunity to have a very close look at her for a great deal of time.

I have noticed she has hermied on me, my guess is most likely the street lights nearby have caused this.

I had a good look at the trichromes, almost all are cloudy, just a couple were still clear. I prefer a cerebral high anyway.

So I am going to start the flush tonight.

To speed it up, Im thinking of removing most of the fan leaves. I figure Ill give it a week to use up the last of the nutrients, then harvest.