Rosscopico's 1st outdoor grow

I watered with the castings/guano/molasses tea today at 1/3 cup per gallon (approx 4 litres).

Day length is down to 14 hours, 35 min.

I have seen on both plants what I think MAY be calyxs, but its hard to tell as Im slightly drunk & they are very small.

Nearby there are some streetlights, which I fear may cause hermies when flowering. Perhaps I should get an air rifle & take out the lights........

I realised I mixed way too weak, but I guess its better than burning the plants. I should have used about 2.5 cups to a gallon (3.8 litres)

I think for the street lights, since my plants are growing next to a fence, I might just get some panda film and peg it to the fence at night to block the light.

If I shoot out the lights, probably someone will come to fix them & possibly spot my mullies.

Heres some pics of the plants separately

First the smaller one (I think this one is a girl)

post-3457-1280171181_thumb.jpg

Then the larger one (I think this may be a male)

post-3457-1280171195_thumb.jpg

If it does turn out to be male it will become cannabutter!

The male has been killed, the female has taken his place in the 65 litre tub with peat & perlite.

I also put up some shade cloth to protect from streetlights at night to prevent her going hermie on me.

Here is an update pic from this morning

We are down to 14 hours & 2 mins light now, I will be changing to a high P tea in the next week or so.

post-3457-1281290467_thumb.jpg

The male has been killed, the female has taken his place in the 65 litre tub with peat & perlite.

I also put up some shade cloth to protect from streetlights at night to prevent her going hermie on me.

Here is an update pic from this morning

We are down to 14 hours & 2 mins light now, I will be changing to a high P tea in the next week or so.

post-3457-1281290467_thumb.jpg

sorry to see the other one was male rossco but atleast you have one good looking woman left :please: