Rosscopico's 1st outdoor grow

Thanks Grasshopper,

I repotted them into larger containers today, the mix was 50/50 peat/perlite. I just gave them a feed of miraclegrow to hold them until I get some guano, kelp & castings. Im a bit worried whats gonna happen when they flower lol

Once I repotted them I tied them down pretty hard to keep them under the fence.

What sort of NPK ratios should I be using for the tea during solid veg, they are a decent size.

I have read anything from 2-1-1 to 20-10-10 :bongon: :D

Pls help!!

Edited by rosscopico0

Hey Naycha,

My problem lies in 20-10-10 being 10 times stronger than 2-1-1. Although they are they same ratio to each other, its the ratio of the nutes to the water that concerns me.

Dont wanna burn them!!

Anyway here is a couple of pics today. One is 3 times the size of the other, I just hope its not a male after all the work I have put into it!!

post-3457-1277863511_thumb.jpg

post-3457-1277861182_thumb.jpg

post-3457-1277861197_thumb.jpg

Edited by rosscopico0

I just made my first tea in a 4 litre bucket with a airstone & small pump.

In 3 litres of water I used :-

-1 cup worm castings 1-0-0

-1 TBSP of Bat Guano 10-2-1

-1 TBSP Molasses (average 1-0-5)

I didnt use kelp this time around as I could only find the expensive liquified stuff, Ill keep looking for kelp meal.

Total NPK 12-2-6.

I plan to let it steep for about 24 hours, the dilute it (not sure by how much???) then foliar spray to my whole garden.

I read somewhere that worm casting tea is good for getting rid of fungus, as I have a bit of fungus on my beans & dont want it to spread.

Lookin good Rossco, bit of bondage..

With the beans, if its a powdery fungus, maybe consider a milk spray. (full milk powder mixed )

I don't grow hydrangea, good cover colour there atm. Do they harbour mites? If so, better spray her too lol

Best for the rest lol

Hey guys,

The Hydrangea just happened to be growing in the back yard & was providing a bit of cover, same as the roses. To my eye the plants stand out, however in pics they just blend in. Maybe I need to smoke less weed.

I removed the "tomatoes" as they made the plants stand out, however they will most likely be making an appearance at harvest time.