upcoming marijuana debate?

I dunno Jabez, maybe hes got some personal or work issues, where he doesnt want people to know that hes heading that organization, i know i wouldnt want to coppas to know if they didnt already (though they could probably just look it up if its registered as an org). Still he must have his reasons, and they must be good ones, cos no doubt a man in his position has thought about what hiding his identity might mean to people.

Well if he hasn't got the balls he shouldn't be heading a organization that wants to legalize cannabis then! I'm sick and tired of people claiming to be activists and then being to paranoid to let people know they smoke, it makes it look like cannabis use isn't wide spread and that makes it look like the governments winning it's war on drugs.

People need to start showing a little bit of pride, harden up and stop hiding in the shadows like there doing something wrong, otherwise things will 'never' change.

...or maybe they can do more good for the cause if they're not being hassled by the filth and/or put in gaol?

harden up and stop hiding in the shadows like there doing something wrong

They may not be doing anything morally wrong but it is still legally wrong and until that changes then I'd recommend anyone to keep their head down. Fortunately in this day and age where you can be active and relatively anonymous it's not such a big deal.

It's like you're saying that patriotic French resistance fighters during WW2 should have shown their patriotism by wearing a resistance uniform in front of the Nazis. :peace:

Well if he hasn't got the balls he shouldn't be heading a organization that wants to legalize cannabis then! I'm sick and tired of people claiming to be activists and then being to paranoid to let people know they smoke, it makes it look like cannabis use isn't wide spread and that makes it look like the governments winning it's war on drugs.

People need to start showing a little bit of pride, harden up and stop hiding in the shadows like there doing something wrong, otherwise things will 'never' change.

Way too harsh. You don't know the person's circumstances. He's at least done something. What have you done?

Edited by freddie

HAHA. Told ya guys! I was 99% sure it was gonna be positive, judging from the ad, but there's always that chance the bastards will spin it around.

I think we should all msg them on their website, just google today tonight and up the top it says contact TT. You can put in fake phone number, city etc. But just let em know you enjoyed it and maybe they'll do another one soon.

IF they think they don't have anybody's support, the next one they do will be anti-Cannabis.

So get on it!

Peace!

very harsh jabez, whats your name and date of birth??? if ya not willing to post that info on this site have a little think to ye self why :peace:

no offence intended mate juz trying to get you to see the big picture :peace:

i thought it was a great start , was actually questioning if its time for a debate ..........inevetable!!

budgiekk

Just to chime in on the opinion poll, I thought TT's interview was great for our cause considering the demographic it targets, the paranoid who make up the majority of nay sayers. I think the facts that were put forth about the number of annual deaths compared to other drugs etc seem common knowledge to us because of our interest, but remember this is all news to them after 4 decades of being treated like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed sh*t). Atleast now the information they are being fed has real substance to it. All in all its a great bit of publicity pro marijuana for our country and yet another step forward (as small as it may be). hopefully i can have a weed hedge around my house before i die :peace: :peace:

** Probably not for this thread but ive just finished watching "The Union: the business behind getting high" ... definately worth a watch!! http://tvshack.net/documentaries/The_Union...d_Getting_High/ **

Edited by X3rx3Z

I think they put a fairly positive spin on MJ in the story. They had the stats relating to alcohol and tobacco killing way more people than pot, but when you research it no one has actually aver died from pot so go figure...

But i don't think it will ever be fully legalised, if you look up the research on MJ it has like 116 different Cannabinoids that all have differing medicinal properties and can be bread to magnify said Cannabinoids. If it were to become legal it would cut a big hole in BIG PHARMA's pants and the big wigs don't want that to happen.

Edited by Xanode