upcoming marijuana debate?

Once again I agree with Jabez - it wasn't professional but it was the best that could be expected from a Today Tonight story.

I've gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by it though, it seemed very un-bias and was quite factual - apart from the retarded nick names like "wacky weed" etc, but to me that's no big deal as when they do reports/stories on alcohol & cigarettes they often use slang for those too, like "booze" or "grog" or "fags" etc etc.

The reporter seemed quite normal (normal for TT...as in he was uncondescending, unpatronising etc) and his questions were good, I liked the fact he made a comment that implied "having a beer" was comparable to smoking weed in one of his interviews :peace:

Looking forward to seeing what others thought of it.

lol

When did this air?

I couldn't see Today Tonight in the TV guide.

If I've missed it ... would someone like to give a summary of what was said and an overall impression?

Cheerz :peace:

Budman :D

[EDIT]- Is it just me ... or this not on television in NSW? ... "Today Tonight" on Prime/7 at 7:30 right? ... It isn't listed here.

lol

Sorry to quote myself ... but I'm still wondering if this aired in NSW or not? ... I'm fairly confident that it wasn't on here even though I have all the channels. "The Force" was on Prime/7. :peace:

Anyone? ...

It certainly is a suprise to be hearing it was a positive spin? ... surely there was something negative thrown in to appease all the anti-freedom dogmatic morons??? :peace:

:D

Cheerz. :P

:P

Sorry to quote myself ... but I'm still wondering if this aired in NSW or not? ... I'm fairly confident that it wasn't on here even though I have all the channels. "The Force" was on Prime/7. :peace:

Anyone? ...

It certainly is a suprise to be hearing it was a positive spin? ... surely there was something negative thrown in to appease all the anti-freedom dogmatic morons??? :peace:

lol

Cheerz. :peace:

Yeah sorry budman, was about to tell ya when it was on, but since ya already missed it and it was getting posted anyway, I didn't bother. No point in advertising what time that show airs now the cannabis bit is over, lol.

There was this old bloke on claiming the laws work and cannabis is one of the worst drugs out there, but he fell apart and didn't make a convincing argument. But it was all worth it just to see the interviewer ask him if he wanted to go grab a beer, :D.

Anyway you can watch it now, think you'll enjoy it.

One thing that got to me though is the guy from the legalize cannabis Australia org not wanting to give his identity, kind of made us look like scared criminals, what's his deal?

I dunno Jabez, maybe hes got some personal or work issues, where he doesnt want people to know that hes heading that organization, i know i wouldnt want to coppas to know if they didnt already (though they could probably just look it up if its registered as an org). Still he must have his reasons, and they must be good ones, cos no doubt a man in his position has thought about what hiding his identity might mean to people.

I loved the "yes it is a gateway drug, to the whitehouse" :peace: :peace:

overall it was very positive, cant complain.