Horizontal Grow idea

hey,

Have you considered a cylinder scrog... pretty much train the plant around the outside of pot to a vertical screen the light goes in the middle... seen them hidden inside a gabage bin before and a few other ideas aswell.... anyhow heres some pics i found thru google.....

flat scrog

http://www.geocities.com/auto112387/adv/scrog/Modpapa.jpg

cylinder scrog1

cylinder scrog2

cylinder scrog3

I think 60 cms is all i can raise my bed by without it being too sus, yeah i have told him to stay the fuck out of my room on numerous occasions but hes my brother and my parents are the landlords so im relatively stuck for the next year. He doesn't care when i smoke weed in my room and i think with carbon filtering smell wont be an issue.

The cylinder scrog idea is a bloody good idea, if i can squeeze that in i will seing that it will be a more efficient use of light and i wont have to waste money on a reflector when i buy my hps lamp + ballast. Also if i have a lid on the top the pots will be much more accesable compared to a flat screen.

why not just get a lock for your room? i had a problem where i had to keep plants at old mans place (i was living there at the time) and my room was not secure at all. i have a large computer desk (2mx1m) and about 1m high. used the back end of it to store the plants, blocked of the front, leaving enough leg room to still use the pc without any suspicions...