My shrubbery is annoying me

lol

Heheheh , Good Luck with that man :D

I seriously think that it was your excessive "tipping/trimming/cropping" that has given you this result .. you mentioned you would have "tipped" them once again given the circumstance ... :)

How is the Plant going to ever grow Budz If It has to keep healing itself and growing New shoots to survive? ... I've never tried to stress a plant that much because i Want Budz :D

You also mentioned that you wanted the plant to be somewhat "uniform"? yeh? ... well , that type of shrubbery manipulation has NO place in cultivating decent Cannabis Flowers :)

If you want a decorative plant there are many others to choose from .. although without the considered practical usefullness of the plant matter at hand :D

Short Story Long ... you SHould Not "Prune" your plants when they are Wanting to Flower :D ... Logic. lol

All the best for the rest :)

Cheerz,

Budman :)

P.s. Good Luck with the Street-Light .. I will still ask you to consider the ramifications of such rambunctious behaviour :) ... one of the best ways to draw attention to yourself is to start vandalizing "public" property :) Be Safe ...

nothing cosmetic about it. I live next to a main road and buses often stop near the property.

The plant has been manicured into the shape it is so that people sitting on such stopped buses cannot see anything.

Secondary reason is the 'flat top' idea, rather than a single primary node I _believe_ that by fostering many nodes at the same height I'll get a better overall result.

Police Profiler is narrowing in on me, busy rd, bus route, streetlight NE of me...

Just thought I'd throw an update in, sun was almost out so I took a pic.

It's almost getting to the point where I suggest that _if_ this thing flowers it will be more than 12mths old at maturity.

Best I remember I threw a few mixed bag seeds into a pot, outside, in late July 08, thinking that my sister's birthday and the beginning of spring weren't far away.

Pretty sure the shrubbery was the 1st seed to pop, no later than mid Sept. The pic of the other plant is her mate in the rosebed. 'the other plant' ('quoted' because that's what I refer to it as) looks to have a bit more Indica and may not have popped from seed until several weeks later. Couple of others were weedy or male, got rid of them but they were also moved to the rose garden when young so that's why I'm not sure about dates.

If you look back through the thread you'll see that the only nice bit of the shrubbery so far has been my 'two little buds', from a low branch center front in the original pics (30 days ago). Despite the (to me obvious) health of the plant, rain in Sydney sent my two little buds mouldy, only a little bit but I have snipped them to dry and test rather than letting the mould take hold.

On the matter of whether the streetlight is affecting flowering of the shubbery I ask for opinion. I know (believe would probably be more correct) the 'aggressive tipping' has delayed maturity, that's OK, it has been done for good reason. The included pic shows today's status, is it my imagination or is there a distinct difference between upper left and lower right halves?

post-33907-1246072237_thumb.jpg

post-33907-1246072313_thumb.jpg

Yeah baron its my opinion its the street light get some hession and 6 foot tomato stakes and erect a screen easy to put up late arvo and to take down morning. Otherwise let it veg for another season it would be a gigantornourmous by then and then screen it next year.

NO, NO, NO, it's TOO BIG as it is. (mainly worried about the height)

HECK, if it revegges I'l have to use _ropes_ to LST it away from the light (and reflection from the wall).

Shame as it is, should they not mature properly, I really want to see if she (they actually) work out OK in that spot.

Standby is my little cupboard, with a couple of cuttings of each.

week or so since last update, almost 7wks since initial query, and nothing much has changed.

My little shrubbery now sits at approx 1.6m^3 (1.2*1.3*1H) and there's a fair bit of popcorn in the understory.

Not gonna post a pic. Except for some size increase the damned silly thing looks same as before, all 'leaf and tip'.

I took 3 (count 'em, 3) cuttings from the highest nodes (of ~300) to throw under lights for 'next time' but other than that the plant has been left to its own devices.

I'm thinking of changing its name, to CABBAGE.

Any previous punters who suggested that it may be cooked in 8-10wks can throw their betting slips away. We await a result but those bets are wasted.

:-)

NO, NO, NO, it's TOO BIG as it is. (mainly worried about the height)

HECK, if it revegges I'l have to use _ropes_ to LST it away from the light (and reflection from the wall).

Shame as it is, should they not mature properly, I really want to see if she (they actually) work out OK in that spot.

Standby is my little cupboard, with a couple of cuttings of each.

:blink: If there is light stopping it flower it isnt going to happen BaronS. It could grow there for years >:( Light at night = no buds.

Peace MongyMan