Should I Smoke Dope?

I realise this question is old and the original querier has long since concluded his/her decision.

but just my say,

I would never advise anybody to smoke dope, don't ask me if YOU should smoke cannabis, sure i smoked it, it benefits me, but that's just me, i was mentally prepared for my first high, i made an educated choice to use cannabis and i did careful experimentation with dosages to find out where my threshold is.

I would say it is ill advised to smoke Cannabis because of the legal status, that's about it, i know what i am doing, i know what to do if i get caught (i've been in the middle of a raid that was originally based on an arrest warrant but quickly turned into a marijuana search) I hide my drugs in my buttcrack and know how to get off with at the very least a caution.

the threat of arrest never really seems real till it blows up in your face when you get lax and end up in the wrong place in at the wrong time.

Plus i wouldn't know if somebody who never smoked dope might end up abusing it and end up derelicting their other responsibilities, draining their budget and spending most of their time looking to score.

I would hate to have someone ask me for advise on whether to smoke or not, only to have them choose to smoke only because i said "well maybe if you want to"

and end up fucking up their life because of it.

I won't lie or try to scare people away from it by using anti drug propoganda, but i won't recommend it either.

All i will do is tell them THERE ARE RISKS most of them caused by and exacerbated by the legal status and that i cannot tell them whether they should or not.