Should I Smoke Dope?

however there has been a big change there... since our attack last week

read the mods sticky thread to all users it is staggering it started this morning :D

Auntie has just implimented a zero tolerance censorship regime!!!! :rolleyes:

I wonder if it was after our efforts last week :rolleyes:

I dunno, I have always found the Q&A board to have a really poor signal-to-noise ratio due to a few obsessive-compulsive conspiracy theorists, notably of the 'it's the JOOoooOOoooOOs/New World Order cabal/Holohoax' neo-nazi nutbar variety. It's bloody hard to focus when your eyes involuntarily roll back in your head with every 2nd message.

It may be coincidental that the ABC mods decided to tighten it up at about the same time the tax/reg/legalise thread. They had to do something... the nutbars were ruling through preponderance and making the board fairly well useless.

fark. Well, modding the comments on the Q&A board is probably not a volunteer position... ABC funding is up, but they only have so many staffers and each can only either fish or cut bait.

Frankly, it's probably a full-time gig just keeping the loopbags out of the Q&A audience. Seems it has of late become a magnet for doofuses. I'll never forget the audience member who, in the course of making some Zionist cabal point, claimed to have 'studied classical music under Lyndon LaRouche.' Then there's

. :rolleyes:

WTF indeed.

Some anti-cannabis dipshit saw a macro shot of some good buds and obviously reckoned that the trichome heads looked like glass beads- and the rest is pseudoscience history.

There's no disincentive for disinfo from anti-cannabis zealots. The more outrageous the unprovable shite they come up with, the more funding they get. If these wowsers were held to the same standard of peer-review in their research that we expect of the Therapeutic Goods Administration or of generally accepted as safe medical treatment, they'd all collapse in a day.

It appears from what I have read elsewhere that some dodgy dealers in UK have been spraying the bud with tiny glass beads to increase weightand make it "Look" more resiny, I have seen a number of reports about the practice occurring over hte last few years, direct result of lack of regulation and quality control CAUSED by prohibition. Tainted bud seems to be very common in the UK of late.