Should I Smoke Dope?

Watched this a while ago, what a load of fucking CRAP. One of the first things this (idiotic) chick does is go into a cafe, where the 'dealer' specifically tells her not to smoke too much if she's not used to it (she admits she's not), two or three puffs will do. So what does the silly cow do, she takes a good 25 tokes on it, then wonders why she's spinning out and turns it all into a big pot is bad thing. Stupid cunt. Shows like this piss me off.

/rant

:peace:

I also saw this a while back and it is standard prohibitionist propaganda, maybe we should use the fact that it is being aired AGAIN by the ABC to cause a ruckus on the Q&A forums that it is nothing but "propaganda for war"and in time for Thursdays show.

Maybe all watch it again between now and Thursday and make notes on the crap it contains like the point nugget raised, then tear them a new one using the vast amounts of science we have links to on this site already, for airing something so bereft of fact and reality as to be an embarrassment to them!!

Maybe a series of complaints to media watch about similar...

Littlbit and I will do it on Thursday from about lunchtime if anyone cares to join us.

And it is fun and if we constantly take the moral high ground and don't resort to name calling we will have an impact on the views of the pubic lurkers by exploding the stereotype that cannabis users are "just dopes"

There are enough intelligent verbose articulate individuals in these forums to really make an impact on the issue and get it ON the public agenda. If we want freedom for or own choices on our own bodies and the right to consume whatever plants we want then it is up to US to get the debate on the front page, all that is needed to join the forums is a valid email address no other details are checked make up a phone number if you don't want to put you own, they have never rung ours to check it.

Tony Jones constantly states that Q&A is democracy in action so let's see if he means it.

The ask a question link that lucid put up in last weeks Q&A thread is the one the panel reads on the show so we need to hit it hard to put the question on the agenda, ie repeatedly post your questions again and again short well worded questions stand the best chance of being asked by TJ.

well thats my 2c :peace:

Hehe. Someone just posted the short video of this on here the other day. Whoever that was ('BBC reporter tries THC' or whatever) This is the full video. Quite funny that it's on ABC like a week after someone posted it here :peace:.

I don't agree that the show is propaganda. Although a lot of information is insanely unscientific, it still shows some good things about it. Like after she smokes too much she goes back and smokes properly and has a good time. But yeah, it's completely unscientific.

This show makes me want to be a journalist! Travel the world and try different strains in the name of journalism. Interesting how she smokes ciggies all the way through, polishes off a whole bottle of wine and then has her 'drug of choice' at the end. Why is it ok for people like her to have their freedom when we can't have ours? Fuck ciggies, fuck alcohol, I'd rather a vape any day!

Nice thats a great idea GEE now i just have to go study for a few years.......but yeh i agree, i love how these people take the high ground with there DRUG of choice....sigh..

sorry this is a bit off topic...

And lightning i have happened to have a run in with TJ in Person... I used to live in a certain part of SYDNEY that was quite sort after by TV journos celbs ect... THE basterd and his mate road raged me.. they got out of there car and confronted me !!

hes a fuckwitt...so i still might harass the Q and A also!

Edited by Fibrofeend