Should I Smoke Dope?

^^ Gee's signature is a later re-statement of what's in ^ thedarkestone's sig .. just a statement of political technique. Nothing wrong with that.

This video should've been a compilation of 420 smokers answering yes, joint in hand, when asked by a journo the Q 'Should I Smoke Dope'.

That'd be a big ;) to the ;) ;)'s in the media and the politicks who call democracy, but play procrastinative bureaucracy.

fibro it will be good to have you along, the more the merry, I would love it if even 10% of the members of this site asked just one question each it would bury the Q&A panel up to their necks

So how about it all just 1 question each and we can put this on the agenda in OZ in the weeks coming up to our High Court challenge.

^^ Gee's signature is a later re-statement of what's in ^ thedarkestone's sig .. just a statement of political technique. Nothing wrong with that.

You're right Infinitee. I found the quote interesting because the world despises Hitler yet America (the land of the *cough* free *cough*) and their "war on drugs" seems to fit the quote exactly. Obviously not everyone sees my point so I'll change it. It's wasn't intended to cause negative views.

Nooby, it's in the thread 'Q&A' or something, should be in television stalkers. Read that thread so you know what's goin' on and join us in the fight! ;)

Gee, I didn't think your sig was bad. I mean, just coz it's Hitler saying it, doesn't make it not true ;). An outsider might at first glance be like "I'm outta here" though, so maybe it is good to change.

I havnt yet seen enough docos on marijuana.

But yes they all suck and talk shit.

Any 1st timer indulging in the 2nd best pleasure on earth ( the 1st being a woman of course) should have 1 or 2 hits, just to feel the buzz. Even as a moderate smoker I can enjoy a one good hit buzz.