who trims below scrog line

No, i do not work in the industry. Though i have worked with various commercial crops for a living. But if you want to remain naive, knock yourself out..

Seeing you're so cocksure of yourself. How about providing some evidence that that's why the entire Grape industry only does it for that reason alone?

The offer is there to make me eat humble pie. :peace:

i dont listen to the wine industry

and

they dont care about me

seen

i dont grow grapes or drink wine

and

they dont grow medicinal cannabis

seen

off topic

so lets talk about triming below the screen

i say

do a test yourself

devide the plant in half and trim just one side

take some pix

so you remember

i do

irey guidance

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...st&id=31646

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...st&id=31647

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...st&id=31648

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...st&id=32104

Don't know how to link pics from other threads unfortunately, if a mod could attach the appropriate tags that'd be appreciated

Indoors

Trimming below the screen is useful and essential if the buds are packed that tight light can't penetrate. Those shoots below will never mature, are a pain in the arse to trim, weigh fuck all, and are easier to deal with trimmed off from the start. You can only grow where there is light, growing indoors makes you respond to this. It appears to produce fatter top colas imo as the root system is already in place.

Outdoors

As long as it's getting light and fattening up I'd leave it on, but would still probably trim the scraggly shit right at the base of the lowest branches early in flower.

i dont listen to the wine industry

and

they dont care about me

seen

i dont grow grapes or drink wine

and

they dont grow medicinal cannabis

seen

off topic

so lets talk about triming below the screen

i say

Good point Radic, The grape Industry or any other commercial food crop has fsck all to do with using a scrog screen for cannabis. The only one that come close to touching on it, was what flatcat_auz mentioned about tomata's, or is that tomato's?

Hmm, I just tried to link your pics, like you wanted Bufo (in this post). But it appears the function has been disabled. It seems you gotta upload the pics to the actual post. Your links work fine though man. :D Got me buggered how Radic got away with it though. :shy:

Anyway, this pic below is probably one of my best scrog attempts, so far. See nothing resembles anything that'd you'd see in the agricultural industry.. :shy:

post-10745-1241827819_thumb.jpg

:peace:

No, i do not work in the industry. Though i have worked with various commercial crops for a living. But if you want to remain naive, knock yourself out..

Seeing you're so cocksure of yourself. How about providing some evidence that that's why the entire Grape industry only does it for that reason alone?

The offer is there to make me eat humble pie. ;)

OK dude , I dont want a shit fight . I was just trying to educate some , but if you dont want to listen , thats fine . Lets just grow pot and leave it at that :peace: :peace:

OK dude , I dont want a shit fight . I was just trying to educate some , but if you dont want to listen , thats fine . Lets just grow pot and leave it at that :peace: ;)

I was and still am, all ears. Maybe start off a new thread. Because both what you and I have said regarding the Ag Industry has sweet fsck all to do about trimming leaves 'n rubbish off the below scrog screens.

Educate us in another thread..