YES Their making lists are u interested!

I actually agree with OP. well written.

sure, i think marijuana could cause in some small amount schitzofrenia, but i believe its such a small % that theres just as much danger in doing "normal' things - driving a car for example.

but well written and great points, i do sometimes find myself just putting aside anyhting negative on marijuana because i think the source is merely just trying to put it down for no good reason.

Edited by marrywanna

I think it is great that danoz is posting threads that challenge the way we think. We do not want to end up closed minded and ignorant like a great proportion of this country already is. I think people should be open to external criticism and self reflection because it is through these processes that improvement occurs.

hope that made some sense :D

Anway im about to be treated to a bong fuelled blissful sleep :D

Night night