YES Their making lists are u interested!

Peace to all - would u be surprised if told ya's i have political asperations -

i borrowed this chorus from a freind just for you danoz ...

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,

A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical

And all the birds in the trees, well theyd be singing so happily,

Joyfully, playfully watching me

But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,

Logical, responsible, practical

And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,

Clinical, intellectual, cynical

Now watch what you say or theyll be calling you a radical,

Liberal, fanatical, criminal

Wont you sign up your name, we'd like to feel youre

Acceptable, respecable, presentable,

a vegetable!

:peace:

Peace to all - would u be surprised if told ya's i have political asperations - :peace: Bufo, and co, dont bother commenting on this last point its a waste of your valuable time.

at first you came across as a person who had already made up their mind on the matter, that to me says you act a hell of alot like a politician :huh: but since you have since come to realize pot isnt so evil that sets you far apart from the usual politician so thats something, i just hope that if you actually get anywhere in politics you don't puss out and say that you smoked pot in your youth but think it should still remain illegal for everyone else.

if you would like to have a lengthy chat with me about how good and bad cannabis can be feel free to send me a pm. I'm more than happy to sit down for a few hours writing a lengthy reply to any question you want answered provided you make up your mind after discussing things in detail.

just be warned though that mentioning you want to be in politics with an anti drug stance on this site could result in you being flooded with heaps of messages calling you all kinds of nasty things. if that happens i apologize for everyone in advance, but it is to be half expected on a forum that revovles around drugs :D

i borrowed this chorus from a freind just for you danoz ...

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,

A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical

And all the birds in the trees, well theyd be singing so happily,

Joyfully, playfully watching me

But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,

Logical, responsible, practical

And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,

Clinical, intellectual, cynical

Now watch what you say or theyll be calling you a radical,

Liberal, fanatical, criminal

Wont you sign up your name, we'd like to feel youre

Acceptable, respecable, presentable,

a vegetable!

Is that from like a dance/trance song?

Three words leap to mind for Danoz . . . Cranial sphincter extraction :huh:

I take umbrage at someone who slathers all with the same brush [in any forum] . . . it shows a decided lack of any capacity to take onboard any form of balanced opinion [imho] . . . :pop: [oh, did I just describe the perfect makeup for a pollie?] :D

Since joining Oz Stoners I've enjoyed everyone's take here on the latest pro and anti marijuana/cannabis information, be it propaganda, scientific research etc. :peace:

Thanks guys and gals for not only being informative but MOST entertaining! :D

As usual thanks for good replies some important considerations for me there. TO person who raised the issue about the sterotyping i already apologised for this but ill apologise again - sorry.

clearly a very diverse range of people on the site

I honestly like the attention from frazzel, bufo, um cant remember home grown? I think, ethonfem? you people just say what ever but not once have you managed to attack my contention. To these people - so far i have attacked something you love, drew comparisons between u and irrational religious fundamentalists, claimed you dont have the ability to argue with non-smokers as a result, claimed you have an inability to objectively interpret reports.

AND IN RESPONSE ALL I GOT WAS - something about cranium? some song lyrics?, called a troll?, and i'll kill u??? hahahaha BU HAHAHAHA hahaha GOOD WORK !!!!!! hope u got more to say next time. i feel so shut down.

Is that song about conforming? spose conforming depends on the context, mmm in the context of this forum, and this thread, who are the conformers?

i have alot to learn from wantdoc, mongy, and many more i cant remember. as for the off topic stuff u guys are just good for entertainment at best, although most of it is just roll your eyes why would u bother material.

danoz your threads are an endless source of entertainment .. whats up dan .. fish not biting today? ... responss not up to your standards :D ....

stop rolling those eyes or i'll scratch them out!! :D ...

and as for off topic :D well by the title of this thread it looks kooky before you even click on it ..

and yes im in bufo's gang too :huh:

this has just turned out farcical hasnt it danoz

well you'll never make a fisherman , better stick with the Govt. job its pretty hard to be sacked from them jobs doesnt matter how much of a pain you are .. or so ive heard

and gives you the last laugh with us paying your wages :pop: