Vaporite HYPER vaporizer REVIEW!

My guess is that hes just wording it in a fancy way. Probably the electric circuitry in the unit fried. Thats how my 2nd unit of the VP-100 turned out (first one had problems with the temperature display, had it switched for another unit), it emitted a crackling sound followed by a loud pop sound. Glad to hear that your unit of the hyper is good cheeba :bongon: , Vaporite vaporizers get the job done but I was only giving out a word of caution to the fair number of owners out there, as their is a chance that their unit might be affected.

So what is there internal make-up?Are there any dangers of fumes? I am in the market and was considering the Vaporite(digital one). I have used a Metal plate type vape (which was cheap....worked well...until it died....got me keen for another one....until I seen the prices!!) and the heating part used to concern me.

So what is inside?

Greetings to All,

For anyone tempted to believe the vindictive ranting of "need$weed3" regarding our company and the VapoRite Vaporizers we sell, I would pose the following question:

If the VapoRite HYPER is so terrible and so incredibly unsafe as he claims, why did he attempt to blackmail us into sending him a FREE replacement Vaporizer??? The very last thing he would want, don't you think. This person is a liar and a criminal; and not a very competent one at that. He opened the unit; this not only voided the warranty, but is highly dangerous. So it was not surprising that he buggered the Vaporizer by messing around with the internal components; then demanded a free replacement claiming the unit "exploded" while he was using it (impossible by the way). Attempting to obtain goods by deception is FRAUD. Just for the record, so there is no chance for any misunderstanding;

ALL OUR VAPORIZERS HAVE A CERAMIC CORE HEATING ELEMENT, PROVIDING GLASS ON GLASS VAPORIZING, THE BEST AND SAFEST SYSTEM AVAILABLE.

HEATING ELEMENT DETAILS:

The "Heating Element" consists of a ceramic core protected by a steel tube (the core is very fragile). This is enclosed in a silver electroplated aluminum tube. This tube is encased in a pyrex glass sheath to provide glass on glass connection with the glass whip.

THIS IS REFERRED TO AS A "CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT" BY VAPORIZER MANUFACTURERS.

If you want to know what more than 100 Ebay customers think about our Vaporizers and the service we provide, please go to the feedback link below and read their comments; and NO we didn't write them ourselves; go to;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=wade3369&ftab=AllFeedback

I hope that clears up a few questions.

Best Regards to All,

:bongon:

Wade

Cheating the Hangman.

Greetings to All,

For anyone tempted to believe the vindictive ranting of "need$weed3" regarding our company and the VapoRite Vaporizers we sell, I would pose the following question:

If the VapoRite HYPER is so terrible and so incredibly unsafe as he claims, why did he attempt to blackmail us into sending him a FREE replacement Vaporizer??? The very last thing he would want, don't you think. This person is a liar and a criminal; and not a very competent one at that. He opened the unit; this not only voided the warranty, but is highly dangerous. So it was not surprising that he buggered the Vaporizer by messing around with the internal components; then demanded a free replacement claiming the unit "exploded" while he was using it (impossible by the way). Attempting to obtain goods by deception is FRAUD. Just for the record, so there is no chance for any misunderstanding;

ALL OUR VAPORIZERS HAVE A CERAMIC CORE HEATING ELEMENT, PROVIDING GLASS ON GLASS VAPORIZING, THE BEST AND SAFEST SYSTEM AVAILABLE.

HEATING ELEMENT DETAILS:

The "Heating Element" consists of a ceramic core protected by a steel tube (the core is very fragile). This is enclosed in a silver electroplated aluminum tube. This tube is encased in a pyrex glass sheath to provide glass on glass connection with the glass whip.

THIS IS REFERRED TO AS A "CERAMIC HEATING ELEMENT" BY VAPORIZER MANUFACTURERS.

If you want to know what more than 100 Ebay customers think about our Vaporizers and the service we provide, please go to the feedback link below and read their comments; and NO we didn't write them ourselves; go to;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=wade3369&ftab=AllFeedback

I hope that clears up a few questions.

Best Regards to All,

:bongon:

Wade

Cheating the Hangman.

Get your facts right Wade.

I opened it after your refusal to replace.

I never said it was unsafe.

I asked for it to be replaced under your 30 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.

So man take a hit ...chill out... and stop talking bullshit...

Edited by need4weed3